Author Topic: Ed Brown FX2 .45 ACP (or 9mm)  (Read 1513 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Ed Brown FX2 .45 ACP (or 9mm)
« on: December 31, 2020, 07:06:22 PM »
I just saw the Ed Brown FX2 .45 ACP pistol online today and I like what I see. It's a Commander Bobtail frame and a Commander slide with a Trijicon RMRcc sunk so low into the slide it doesn't need suppressor height sights. I just noticed they make it in 9mm too. The rear sight is one that Ed Brown designed and the front is a Glock type Ameri-glo orange dot. The overall height is approximately 6" which isn't that much higher than one without an optic. I normally reduce the size of large pictures when I post them but these deserve to be seen full size IMO.

https://www.edbrown.com/fx2/
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: Ed Brown FX2 .45 ACP (or 9mm)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 07:18:59 PM »
I only reduced these as much as I had to. The second pic is still full size.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk