Author Topic: Biden Memes & Jokes Here (Harris too)  (Read 7310 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Re: Biden Memes & Jokes Here (Harris too)
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2021, 09:58:16 PM »
Billt....I know you read this stuff early in the morning.  I hope you didn't choke on your Wheaties....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2021, 12:37:42 PM »
I hope this isn't a repeat but anyway:

Did you know there is only 1 kind of potato Cameltoe Harris will eat?

I DA HOE.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2021, 12:38:10 PM »
 8)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: How you ask...Re: Biden Memes & Jokes Here (Harris too)
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2021, 06:57:37 PM »
How you ask?  I have no idea....

It is time to change the mascot for the Dems from an Ass to a turtle ... A post turtle, because that is all they give us anymore.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2021, 11:21:11 AM »
Sorry, can't help it.  8)

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 12:19:50 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2021, 01:17:47 PM »
Sorry, can't help it.  8)

Doesn't mean she's BAD at it. 
Practice DOES make perfect.    ;D

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2021, 03:29:22 PM »
Doesn't mean she's BAD at it. 
Practice DOES make perfect.
    ;D

It'll get you all the way to the white house, yes?  :D

Reminds me of the old Eddie Murphy bit about Marion Barry and getting re-elected after his drug conviction....... something like his mom said don't do drugs or you can't be anything and Barry replies, "You can be mayor."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk