Author Topic: Colt Bought by CZG  (Read 1191 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Colt Bought by CZG
« on: February 12, 2021, 06:20:46 PM »
Česká zbrojovka Group said it will acquire all of Colt’s business for $220 million and about 1.1 million new shares of the Czech firm’s stock.
The deal announced Thursday will help Česká zbrojovka, also known as CZG, expand its global customer base as well as its production capacity in the US and Canada, the company says.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

BAC

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: Colt Bought by CZG
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 02:53:59 AM »
Over the years Colt has been bought and sold more times than a $50.00 New Orleans hooker.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 08:42:46 AM »
 Oh the irony.   ;D
Liked the marketing so much they bought the company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcNfHudHlF8

Any one else notice Ian becoming a regular reference resource ?    ;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 11:58:36 AM »
Over the years Colt has been bought and sold more times than a $50.00 New Orleans hooker.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:58:04 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2021, 05:48:27 PM »
Oh the irony.   ;D
Liked the marketing so much they bought the company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcNfHudHlF8

Any one else notice Ian becoming a regular reference resource ?    ;D
  Ian is a pretty diligent researcher.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2021, 09:22:28 AM »

Colt is nothing but a Trade Mark and Logo.  (and a 10% mark up for nothing. )

Like Abercrombie and Fitch.
They had to license production of their own products, because the rights to things like the 1911, AR, and Python were all sold off decades ago.

A company so well run they had to file bankruptcy during WW II

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk