Author Topic: Riots incoming  (Read 3426 times)

Timothy

Re: Riots incoming
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2021, 05:18:44 PM »
I’ve been saying for years, if you wanna take race out of the equation, stop asking what color people are on literally every document everywhere!

Selling guns...  I don’t give a damn what color you are...if you’re not a criminal, you can buy a gun!  It’s all about control!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2021, 06:11:31 PM »
This will not help race relations
At this point I don't think anything will.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2021, 06:23:48 PM »
Could someone explain how there can be THREE charges for the same crime?

Where does this cross over the double jeopardy line?    If you're charging someone with murder, then pick a level and that's it.  Silly me thought charges progressed.   Assault, battery, some form of unintentional homocide, up to intentional homicide.  Pick ONE.  Not just throw everything in the book at him and see what sticks.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2021, 06:34:57 PM »
That trial never should have been held in Minneapolis.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1421
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2021, 08:22:16 AM »

Where does this cross over the double jeopardy line?    If you're charging someone with murder, then pick a level and that's it.  Silly me thought charges progressed.   Assault, battery, some form of unintentional homicide, up to intentional homicide.  Pick ONE.  Not just throw everything in the book at him and see what sticks.

Good question. They (Liberals) want to make an example of him and will finagle their way to get anything they think they can get through. Unconstitutional or not. He can probably get some charges dropped if he has enough money to fight it, which none of us do.

I know in my area cops are quitting in mass. Blue cities, which are already crime-ridden, are going to get worse, much worse. The increasing crime and violence will make the people in those cities BEG for protection. The Liberals will be glad to capitalize on that by adding further restrictions on law-abiding citizens. And so the spiral will continue into hell.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:09:45 PM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2021, 08:24:21 AM »
This will not help race relations

The left has no incentive for homogeneous race relations.  They do have an incentive to destroy race relations to gain votes and maintain/increase power.

Bottom line.

Poor education and leftist indoctrination =  lifetime voting benefits

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2021, 08:53:36 AM »

Where does this cross over the double jeopardy line?    If you're charging someone with murder, then pick a level and that's it.  Silly me thought charges progressed.   Assault, battery, some form of unintentional homocide, up to intentional homicide.  Pick ONE.  Not just throw everything in the book at him and see what sticks.

Multiple choice for the jury.
In an act of Asian unity they get to pick 1 from column A and 2 from Column B.
With rice.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2021, 09:59:53 AM »
The thing to remember is no matter what they do or don't do to Chauvin, it will change nothing for the blacks. They'll still live the same way they've lived for decades. In poverty, with high crime, drug use, and murder. They can blame the cops, whites, the government, it doesn't matter. Only they can improve themselves from within. Thus far it has not happened. And honestly, it is doubtful it ever will. People like George Floyd are the reason why, not the cops or the government. And blaming people like Chauvin won't change anything.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2021, 10:11:57 AM »
Already I'm seeing articles about how unsatisfied BLM supporters are with the verdict, precisely because it changed nothing. 
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2021, 10:12:32 AM »
Look at the shooting in Ohio yesterday.  Cop had both great reactiom time and great aim.  Shot and killed a 16 year old black girl as she was trying to slice another girls neck.  The conformation started after the police arrived.
.   They of course are saying she was a good kid. Honor roll, helped granny's across the street.... yeah nope.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk