Poll

What level of response is adequete for an attack on US infrastructure?

Send in the Marines, aka Tripoli.
4 (66.7%)
Some other proportionate response.
0 (0%)
WWIII
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Attack On US Infrastructure  (Read 4376 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Attack On US Infrastructure
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2021, 08:19:20 AM »
Exactly.  One should backup ON PAPER their financial information (bank balances, stock ownership, retirement funds, etc.)

That's a total waste of time.
When the lights go out your electronic funds, Savings, stock, etc. goes up in smoke.
Worry about the real things, what's in your pocket, and your on hand stash, and don't worry about the imaginary shit.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2021, 10:18:52 AM »
Google One year in Hell Bosnia. The guy explains what he did to survive the collapse of Bosnia in the 90s.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2021, 08:58:17 PM »
Truth, that no one wants to mention is that America deserved this attack.
Security experts have been warning about piss poor security since before the "internet" even existed .
Nobody wants to SPEND MONEY for it when they can patronize queers, blacks, and communists with that money.
Instead you get TSA.
Don't you feel safe ?

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2021, 10:38:02 AM »
Truth, that no one wants to mention is that America deserved this attack.
Security experts have been warning about piss poor security since before the "internet" even existed .
Nobody wants to SPEND MONEY for it when they can patronize queers, blacks, and communists with that money.
Instead you get TSA.
Don't you feel safe ?
I love how  the tsa own reports say they are ineffective.   I mean what do you expect when you pay some one $15/hrs?

The people that we need to do that will not be interested in doing it for that.   Its like that in lots of industries they want top people for starting pay.   The running joke between me and lots of home depot employees.   " we can't afford you" .  I use to have employees bring customers  to me when they had questions they did not want to answer.  If I had the time I didn't mind. 
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Timothy

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2021, 06:44:15 AM »
TSA = Thousands Standing Around...

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:51:43 AM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2021, 07:39:00 AM »
That's a total waste of time.
When the lights go out your electronic funds, Savings, stock, etc. goes up in smoke.
Worry about the real things, what's in your pocket, and your on hand stash, and don't worry about the imaginary shit.

That's not totally true unless we transition into a "Mad Maxx" world.  For example Europeans that held stocks that were worthless toward the end of WWII were doing pretty well with those same stocks a few years after the war.  Yes, I agree, have the real things ready first.  However printing out statements is just to damn easy to not do that as well.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2021, 08:16:52 AM »
I love how  the tsa own reports say they are ineffective.   I mean what do you expect when you pay some one $15/hrs?

The people that we need to do that will not be interested in doing it for that.   Its like that in lots of industries they want top people for starting pay.   The running joke between me and lots of home depot employees.   " we can't afford you" .  I use to have employees bring customers  to me when they had questions they did not want to answer.  If I had the time I didn't mind.

TAB, v 2.0   ;D

The Advice column !   ;D

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2021, 01:23:44 PM »
TAB, v 2.0   ;D

The Advice column !   ;D
  "son, its faster horses, younger women older whisky and more money"

Some of the classes I took in the coast guard would surpize you just how easy it actually is to do massive infrastructure  damage
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2021, 09:00:46 AM »
Here we go again.  Another ransomware attack.  This time on a meat processor JBS USA (JBS SA) which accounts for nearly 1/4th of US meat production.

I saw this on Zerohedge:
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/jbs-says-significant-progress-after-ransomware-attack-sets-reopen-meat-plants-wednesday

I hadn't heard this anywhere else but I don't listen to the mainstream media at all.  I would not doubt if it hasn't been reported.  All I know is that when I was passing through Tulsa yesterday that idiot had the city traffic tied up in knots due to security protocols. 

I also passed a BLM bus headed south on the Muskogee Turpike about an hour before passing through Tulsa.  That was sure one nice bus, soiled with Marxists no doubt, but a really fine bus.  Who is funding those guys?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1433
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2021, 09:17:57 AM »
   Who is funding those guys?

Probably the same people behind the attacks. Russia, Soros, Corporate America, etc... Take your pick.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk