Author Topic: Bowhunting.  (Read 3626 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Bowhunting.
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2021, 12:33:45 PM »
Not for very long, anyway.
  in ca i uses to use a cb cap.  Was actually quieter  than my air gun.   Killed dozens of rats/ tree rats with it
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

BAC

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2021, 08:22:20 PM »
My daughter whacks coyotes out her bathroom window! 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

How they got in her bathroom window I’ll never know. 🥸

tombogan03884

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2021, 08:28:15 AM »
How they got in her bathroom window I’ll never know. 🥸

Probably shouldn't ask either.    ;D

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2021, 09:01:11 AM »
My daughter whacks coyotes out her bathroom window! 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Well if she is getting the coyotes, is she taking down some of the illegals as well?
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2021, 10:47:39 AM »
So a little update.   I have been shooting between 24 and 96 arrows every day.  I have increased my poundage from 43 to 71. At 20 yards I can easily hit a 1.5" dot. At 30 I can do it about 3/5 and at 40 I can put 3 arrows in a 4" circle.   50 and I am about 6"  granted that is about the size of my pin at at that distance.  Tags go on sale the 8th.

Its actually not that different  to long range rifle.  Only you are providing the power and you need to pull thru your release.  Othwrwise all the fundamentals are the same, stance, anchor  points, sight picture and press( or in this case pull) doing the same thing every time, just like  shooting.

Oh yeah, I have destroyed 14 arrows so far, some just need new flechings, others I Robin hooded which normally means 2 arrows go in the trash.  The pictures of what happens when a arrow explodes on launch are not pretty( Google if you dare)I have learned to not shoot the same dot twice.

I can definitely  see some equipment upgrades in my future. Rather its this year or next is the real question.  Better stuff jumps in dramatically
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 02:31:18 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk