Author Topic: Dusty Hill  (Read 2634 times)

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
Re: Dusty Hill
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 08:29:40 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 08:42:51 AM »
I remember those guys from back when I was in high school. One of the truly great bands of all time that never had to change their style. He was all but irreplaceable. Who the hell can forget Legs! (I always liked the way the broad in the white spun around when she got out of the car, so you could check out her ass).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUDcTLaWJuo

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 10:35:25 AM »
 :(

At least there  will be some good  music on the radio
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 02:51:07 PM »
Sad, indeed.

One of my top three bands....... I guess I could say ZZ Top has played a great portion of the soundtrack of my life.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:17:53 AM »

Timothy

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 03:06:54 PM »
Netflix has a documentary “That little ol’ band from Texas”. It’s worth a look…

The blues shuffle in C has left the building!

RIP Good Sir!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 09:58:43 AM »

I live just outside of a town in Ky named La Grange. I bet you can tell me what my favorite song is.

LOVE that song!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2021, 06:30:22 AM »
Sad, indeed.

One of my top three bands....... I guess I could say ZZ Top has played a great portion of the soundtrack of my life.

Peg, I think it's safe to say that if we are of a certain age, ZZ Top played the soundtrack for all of us.  Truly a great band.  And truly some great beards.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2021, 07:08:57 AM »
......  Truly a great band.  And truly some great beards.

Crusader Rabbit

I always liked to look at guys who had beards like that.... But I never wanted one myself.   ;D

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2021, 07:38:43 AM »
 8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk