Author Topic: Walk it Back  (Read 910 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Walk it Back
« on: October 23, 2021, 06:46:09 AM »
For the last few Administrations the phrase "Walk it Back" has become popular in the media.  Whenever the President would say something off script or that turned out unpopular with their base, the White House or the President themself would "walk it back."

This became a hot topic during Trump.  The media would go nuts every time someone was walking back Trump's off the cuff comments.  Even when the message was correct, they were walking back parts of the delivery points.  There were constant reminders of how often this happened.

This year we can't get through a day without Psaki not only walking back or clarifying, but straight out correcting and denying what the Chief Mumbler says.  The saddest thing is that this isn't like Trump brain storming and throwing out ideas, or using the wrong language.  This is Biden spilling the beans on actual plans, or lost in his dementia and stating his true dreams.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

Re: Walk it Back
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 08:53:07 AM »
You are talking about China/ Taiwan .
And what Psaki did was prevent Biden from accidentally starting a war with red China.
What Biden SAID is correct, The US has treaties committing us to the defense of free China.
Red China takes that shit seriously, so Psaki clarified that the US will continue it "policy" of not  of rubbing their noses in it.
She prevented the exact sort of misunderstanding that caused the Korean war.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2021, 02:41:50 PM »
China/Taiwan
Vaccine mandate penalties
Cash giveaways
National Guard on the ports
Yada, yada, yada

Every time they let this guy mumble through more than a five word string, he blurts out things he shouldn't.  Then, when he realizes what he said, he will not back down and digs deeper.  Classic sign of dementia and Alzheimer's.

I thought Trump was bad at this, but Biden does it more in a week than Trump did in a month of both speech and tweets.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2021, 08:51:36 PM »
Listen to him.
He blurts some interesting things sometimes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk