Author Topic: The Missing VP  (Read 2479 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: The Missing VP
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2021, 12:13:17 PM »
I heard she was recovering from a choking incident while eating a hotdog.....
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2021, 04:25:05 PM »
Not exactly missing.
You should check "The Hill" they have her and Biden's agenda every day.

https://www.latimes.com/projects/kamala-harris-events-appearances-vp-schedule-news/

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2021, 05:50:55 PM »
If she uses pot and has a gun the ca doj should arrest her for violating federal law

One can dream.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2021, 06:05:14 PM »
If she uses pot and has a gun the ca doj should arrest her for violating federal law

One can dream.

She knows.
Wasn't she the one who got it passed ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk