Author Topic: Media With An Agenda  (Read 1901 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 872
Media With An Agenda
« on: November 15, 2021, 08:48:30 PM »
Not firearms related, but then again, media bias is a concern in all areas.

Check out the blatant bias in the MSNBC piece.  She isn't even listening to her "guest."  She has an agenda, and she only has so much time to score as many hits as possible.

https://cdllife.com/2021/msnbc-host-facing-backlash-after-calling-out-truckers-as-aggressive-white-men-over-55/
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

Re: Media With An Agenda
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 09:24:39 PM »
It's ALL propaganda.
Sexual politics was a subject of Marxist dialectic as early as 1910 .
And yes, she doesn't have time to let this hick interfere with the "programing".

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 02:33:32 AM »
MSDNC showed the prosecutors closing arguments in the Rittenhouse trial..... But did not show the defense doing the same. Can't get any more bias than that.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 10:07:57 AM »
Did you see the idiot with the gun pointing it at the jury with his finger on the trigger?

This case has never been about right or wrong.  Its always been politics.  I have been listening  too it whole working.  Either the prosecution is the dumbest lawyer I have ever met( trust me that is one hell of standard to meet...)  or he knows he was going to lose and did everything  in his power to cuase a mistrial with prejudice ( means he can not be retried) to say. " I did everything g I could, but that activest racist judge took the case away from me"

I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2021, 06:22:18 PM »
It's just a Stalinist show trial.   :-\

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:29:24 AM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2021, 09:05:56 PM »
It's just a Stalinist show trial.   :-\

Undoubtably
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2021, 09:11:01 PM »
Did you see the idiot with the gun pointing it at the jury with his finger on the trigger?

This case has never been about right or wrong.  Its always been politics.  I have been listening  too it whole working.  Either the prosecution is the dumbest lawyer I have ever met( trust me that is one hell of standard to meet...)  or he knows he was going to lose and did everything  in his power to cuase a mistrial with prejudice ( means he can not be retried) to say. " I did everything g I could, but that activest racist judge took the case away from me"

Remember Zimmerman, and the local LE and legal system all saying there was no case?  Remember Pres. BHO weeping that if he had a son he would look like Martin?  Remember BHO forcing the prosecution and egg on face loss?  Wisconsin decided to avoid the Biden mumbling, and they jumped in with both feet.  They are not appeasing the rioters with this trial.  They are stock piling gasoline to throw on the smoldering fire gathering on the courthouse steps.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2021, 09:16:49 PM »
Just to let you all know how excited I am about this Kenosha mess:  I send anywhere from two to five trucks through Kenosha, Racine and Milwaukee six days a week.  I have two monitors, and that is usually enough, but now also need to run my phone and tablet all day.  The monitors cover my truck tracking program, and the news feeds.  The plan, hope, is that at the first sign of unrest all drivers in that area will head out.  We have plotted the special routes, because if it breaks up there the direct track south to Chicago won't be safe.  We also have a few selected safe zones to hunker down in if they can't get out with the trucks.

By the way, Chicago PD has cancelled all time off, and put all officers on 24 hour call until this clears.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2021, 09:44:46 AM »
<snip>They are stock piling gasoline to throw on the smoldering fire gathering on the courthouse steps.

Maybe they want a new courthouse?  Tab are you up to building them a new one?

So....Mayor (and I use that term very loosely) Lori Lightfoot of Chicago cut 400 police positions in 2020.  Her security detail went up to $3.4 million for 2020.  She had, for 2020, a total of 22 officers were for her security as opposed to 16 in 2017.  And now...time off is canceled and the police are on 24 hour call....really?  Why is that...what is she (the "mayor") interested in protecting?  He security detail needs to do the same thing for her that they do for the citizens....stand back and watch.   
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2021, 12:46:45 PM »
Remember Zimmerman, and the local LE and legal system all saying there was no case?  Remember Pres. BHO weeping that if he had a son he would look like Martin?  Remember BHO forcing the prosecution and egg on face loss?  Wisconsin decided to avoid the Biden mumbling, and they jumped in with both feet.  They are not appeasing the rioters with this trial.  They are stock piling gasoline to throw on the smoldering fire gathering on the courthouse steps.

A violent thug.
The wrong person was on trial.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk