Author Topic: Something GENUINELY "new".  (Read 1050 times)

tombogan03884

Something GENUINELY "new".
« on: December 10, 2021, 08:32:10 AM »
Unlike usual "new gun" hype and BS, this is actually different from every other "new" gun of the last 40 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbGCL3iRm2Y

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Something GENUINELY "new".
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 12:20:24 AM »
Been out for 2 years now. The 1st 500 sold for 5k in a kit. I almost bought one.  Than I saw something  else in the case I wanted more.

Its very interesting.  Wish it was something  other than 9 mm
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2021, 08:00:48 AM »
Haven't seen anything about price, but the one Classic Arms is giving away is valued at $5K.
Reminds me a lot of the Steyr GB with the gas delay system flipped over.
Going to look at the shooting video next.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1436
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 09:14:42 AM »
Realy interesting. I am a FAR way from being able to afford one but would LOVE to. They have put a lot of thought and design into this.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1087
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2022, 10:01:10 PM »
Oh, yeah. I remember those. they're supposed to have really low recoil, or a low center of gravity so it feels like it. I'm sure it's in the video. It have a very unusual lockup with something like a wishbone that clips onto the barrel IIRC. I think it's the Alien that hade the weird thing that went up and down to unlock the barrel. I'll watch the video after I get some rest if I remember.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:13:35 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1087
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2022, 08:44:33 PM »
Today I was thinking, I don't know why I said wishbone in my other post when I had the shape of a cavalry spur in my mind. I knew it was shaped like a U with a thing on the bottom, not a V with a little bit there.. IIRC it goes around the barrel and goes up and down to lock and unlock the slide. So I watched the Gun Jesus video on YouTube and saw that the Alien is gas-delayed blowback. Then I watched him shooting it the next day. Muzzle climb is almost non-existent. I thought, since the Alien wasn't the one with a piece shaped like a spur in it, maybe it was the Arsenal Firearms Strike One. Yep, that was it. And the Archon Type B too. If anyone wants a Laugo Alien picture for their desktop, here it is. It bears a resemblance to H. R. Giger's Alien.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk