Author Topic: Cnn fake news.... you can't make this shit up.  (Read 729 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Cnn fake news.... you can't make this shit up.
« on: December 20, 2021, 06:18:04 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/cnn-closing-offices-employees-covid/

Cnn closing down locations because of..... covid.

I am going to go with," I will take obvious  lies to the American people for $200 Alex."
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: Cnn fake news.... you can't make this shit up.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 06:41:08 PM »
Listen closely and read clearly the reports on COVID these days. 

No mention of how this increase hit smack in the middle of the incubation period for Thanksgiving.
Little mention that the early part of this explosion is Delta, and just the last couple days has O-shit come to the party.
Hospitals are filling, but when you investigate you find it is other formerly ignored health issues coming to light after two years of not taking care of ourselves.
Very few deaths related to this outbreak.
Vaccinated are mostly asymptomatic, which begs the question of how they know there is a large outbreak.  Remember Trump pointing out the increase in cases being tied to increased testing? More and more people are testing as a part of their daily lives, whether they need to or not.  Just like the common cold, people are getting COVID and going about their daily lives with no issues.

Every day there are multiple stories in the media about COVID.  Somewhere in the mix will be the information showing that the sky is not falling, and the world is not ending.  However, the bad numbers are emphasized, and someone will talk doom and gloom about the future.  Today a large banner read that we may never fly without masks again.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

Re: Cnn fake news.... you can't make this shit up.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 09:29:18 PM »
Listen closely and read clearly the reports on COVID these days. 

, but when you investigate you find it is other formerly ignored health issues coming to light after two years of not taking care of ourselves.

Somewhere in the mix will be the information showing that the sky is not falling, and the world is not ending.  However, the bad numbers are emphasized, and someone will talk doom and gloom about the future.  Today a large banner read that we may never fly without masks again.

All of this  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know a guy at the local hosp. They are full, but every single one has a medical issue, AND COVID.
One guy, got tested at the door and failed, they canceled his heart appointment (The Concord Hosp, Cardiologist has an office in Lakes Region Hosp. ) and tried to keep him for Covid.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk