Author Topic: I guess people don't like the men that give us freedom  (Read 882 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
I guess people don't like the men that give us freedom
« on: January 27, 2022, 01:15:06 PM »
https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/navy-seals-to-stop-using-washington-state-parks-after-residents-voice-fears-of-seeing-armed-men/amp/

Me, I am buying all those young men a steak.   I would love to see the seals, while out hiking.  For 1 I know I am in probably  the safest  place on earth  and I full support those men that go thru hell so we can sleep in our warm beds
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

Re: I guess people don't like the men that give us freedom
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 05:54:34 PM »
With the current purges underway, Covid scoffers, and "extremists", I don't really trust any one who would serve such a regime.
The same question Hienrich Muller faced, "Right or pension ?".

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1087
Re: I guess people don't like the men that give us freedom
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 09:04:30 AM »
With the current purges underway, Covid scoffers, and "extremists", I don't really trust any one who would serve such a regime.
The same question Hienrich Muller faced, "Right or pension ?".

You can't just quit anytime you want to, not even if there's a regime change you're not happy with. When I was in basic training the company commander called me and one other guy into his office. Being paranoid and having been intimidated by drill sergeants since day one, I thought I was in serious trouble. I didn't know what the other guy did wrong but I must have screwed up somehow. It turns out that out of our entire company, they wanted the two of us to go to West Point and become officers, which required a 10-year commitment. No thank you! After a couple of weeks in the army or whatever it was at that time, I already knew that I just wanted to do my 4 years and get out. If I could have just walked away because I didn't want to "serve such a regime" as the peanut farmer-in-chief, I would have been home by the 3rd day.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk