Author Topic: Biden convinced  (Read 3501 times)

tombogan03884

Biden convinced
« on: February 19, 2022, 09:01:05 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/18/politics/joe-biden-russia-ukraine/index.html

Bear in mind, Biden is also convinced that Donald Trump hides under his bed at night.   ::)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
Re: Biden convinced
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 10:38:03 AM »
I am not convinced that it's not CIA surrogates wearing Ukranian flags that started the shelling.

Brandon needs to do something to improve his image and heaven knows the neocons in Washington want a war.

I think our CINC is every bit the Godless Commie as the Ruskies.  I trust Brandon as far as I could throw him and less his minions.

I am now returning to minding my own business feeding cattle and horses. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 11:05:31 AM »
I think someone just recently wrote, who's tail is wagging whose dog?

I don't trust the whole lot of them.  From Putin to Biden, from KGB to NSA/CIA. 

A fun little spy thriller to watch is Pine Gap.  It was written to picture Trump in office but works equally well, or better, with Biden as POTUS.  To me the real point is that here are a bunch of cyber/sat spies and they made the decision on their own as to what info to pass on.   Call it checks-and-balances, I call it paint-me-suspicious of anything coming out of any intelligence network.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 12:19:13 PM »
How many here listened to his press conference on this yesterday?

I was driving home, and it interrupted the traffic reports.

His first part was completely scripted, he stuck to it, and sounded like a living, breathing intelligent person.  His first two questions were from hand-picked reporters, and you could tell he was prepped.  Didn't go as smooth, but mostly made sense.  Then came number three.  The crowd yelling and screaming for attention, and when the loudest old crank won the mess, he went completely brain dead.  After 30 seconds of rambling and muttering, someone put an end to the mess.

I imagine that today he is back in the suitcase with Charlie McCarthy waiting for Edgar Bergen to bring him out again.

By the way, this is the man who claims to be having phone conversations with Putin and setting boundaries in clear and strong tones.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2022, 12:46:42 PM »
And contemplate this.  Russia supplies just over 1/2 the natural gas to Germany.  The Nordstream 2 pipeline (from Russia to Germany) would increase the amount of natural gas Russia can supply to Germany.

If Nordstream 2 comes online (US is against it because it would make Germany too dependent on natural gas....funny when over 1/2 already comes from Russia) then the Ukrainian gas transportation fees paid by Russia to move gas through the Ukraine would drop by 1/2.

Sometime in late 2019 or 2020 Ukraine increased the tariffs on Russia.  They anticipated $3 billion US dollars a year in transmission fees.

Making more sense now?

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:53:22 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2022, 04:21:14 PM »
I am not convinced that it's not CIA surrogates wearing Ukranian flags that started the shelling.

It's not "CIA".
It's far more likely to be the same "Stay Behind" Soviets who have been stirring crap ever since Ukraine declared independence.
This didn't just start.
It's been going on for about 30 years.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2022, 08:48:50 AM »
It's not "CIA".
It's far more likely to be the same "Stay Behind" Soviets who have been stirring crap ever since Ukraine declared independence.
This didn't just start.
It's been going on for about 30 years.

That states the obvious.

The reference was to the recent shelling.  I don't trust our government.  Have you started?

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2022, 09:48:41 AM »
That states the obvious.

The reference was to the recent shelling.  I don't trust our government.  Have you started?

No. but I've been connecting dots for decades.
I didn't think it took a genius.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2022, 01:09:50 PM »
I believe that this shelling is true military.  Question is if it is the Russian forces at the border, or is it a force "not Russian"  ;) ;)

I am going with the theory that Putin is going to make sure someone reacts to something and starts a fight with him.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2022, 03:30:51 PM »
What I do not get is that Putin absolutely does not need to do this. He could have a division in and around Kyiv over night, install a puppet government, and add more troops to protect the puppet until opposition is gone or well underground. Add to that an occupation of the Russian zone in the east, and it would pretty much be over, especially with a blockade in the Black Sea. It is not like Putin to be doing this kind of very public posturing. He would just take what he wants, quickly, decisively, leaving Brandon and the west gasping and grasping for the next move.

So I can't help wonder if this is all staged (a) to bolster Brandon's / The Ho's ratings, or (b) to make everyone pretty much ignore the whole Durham thing, or (c) bury the whole Epstein/Maxwell/et al. thing as it was beginning to hit pretty close to home, or (d) what?

You tell me.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk