Author Topic: The World's Best Gun Salesman does it again!  (Read 972 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
The World's Best Gun Salesman does it again!
« on: June 11, 2022, 10:09:16 PM »
Joe Biden, Gun Salesman Extraordinaire.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1421
Re: The World's Best Gun Salesman does it again!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 08:24:05 AM »

I HATE that man. Along with the entire leadership of the Democrat party. You can also add a few "Republicans" Mcconnell among them.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 11:52:21 AM »

I HATE that man. Along with the entire leadership of the Democrat party. You can also add a few "Republicans" Mcconnell among them.

As was said in The Godfather, never hate your enemy, it clouds your judgement.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 03:53:15 AM »
As was said in The Godfather, never hate your enemy, it clouds your judgement.

I don't remember that but it was 50 years ago when my mom and dad took us boys out to see it. I was only 10 years old at the time and barely remember anything from way back then.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2022, 07:57:14 AM »
Read the book.  A lot of life lessons in that one.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:17:46 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2022, 08:10:06 AM »
I have stacks of books I bought and it looks like I will never come close to finishing them. If I never bought a computer I would read a lot more. Maybe I'll watch the movie again. I can make time for that some day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk