Author Topic: Useful Graph To Help You Find Out  (Read 1282 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: Useful Graph To Help You Find Out
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 08:00:08 AM »
He failed to factor in the controllable variables and didn't correct for many other potentially observable factors. 

For example, some people FA and never FO due to a cessation of life-force viability (although one may argue the cessation of life is the ultimate FO).  But their actions may allow someone else to observe and FA to a much lower degree while they FO to a significantly greater degree.  These observable FA factors may contribute exponentially to a third party enhanced FO.

A wise researcher will always factor in the observable FO analogue in the original FA postulate.  Although, admittedly, the FA aspect is frequently intriguing and may overwhelm the full understanding of the FO potential.

FWIW
Crusader Rabbit 
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2022, 01:10:07 PM »
He failed to factor in the controllable variables and didn't correct for many other potentially observable factors. 

For example, some people FA and never FO due to a cessation of life-force viability (although one may argue the cessation of life is the ultimate FO).  But their actions may allow someone else to observe and FA to a much lower degree while they FO to a significantly greater degree.  These observable FA factors may contribute exponentially to a third party enhanced FO.

A wise researcher will always factor in the observable FO analogue in the original FA postulate.  Although, admittedly, the FA aspect is frequently intriguing and may overwhelm the full understanding of the FO potential.

FWIW
Crusader Rabbit

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1403
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 07:53:29 AM »
This just reminds me of the old saying:

If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit!

The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2022, 10:57:48 AM »
Thank you, Peg.  ;D

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:25:49 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2023, 12:45:23 PM »

FWIW
Crusader Rabbit

It's rarely a straight 1:1 correlation on the graph between FA&FO. I looked online at several places trying to find my FAFO T-shirt but couldn't find it. I dug it out of the laundry hamper and searched with more details until I found pictures of it. It's a Nine Line shirt like I thought it was, but it doesn't have their logo on the sleeve like they normally do. It's an ex-Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher Limited Time Design from July 2021. No wonder I couldn't find it on Nine Line's site! Mine is military green but they also made a gray version of it. He was selling the Seasonal Men's T-Shirt - FAFO Brass Knuckles [LTD] alone, or as a BRASS KNUCKLES BOOK BUNDLE. I think I got the shirt from Primary Arms, where the first 2 pics are from.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2023, 02:21:47 PM »
Now people with Glocks can have the graph plotted out on their slide's back plate as a handy reference. ;D I still like the Not Your Taser back plate, and think it should be standard issue to police departments where there were "I thought I had my Taser" incidents.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk