Poll

As good serfs, we recognize the clamoring about Big City crime going up is really:

Not true.  Talk of crime being up is really a vast right wing conspiracy to scare voters into voting conservative..
1 (20%)
Not true.  It's white fear over changing racial demographics because white men are fearful.
0 (0%)
Not true.  It's hyped up fake news to get ratings.
0 (0%)
Not true.  Changing over half of the felonies in New York City (by the NYC DA) to misdemeanors proves there really is less crime.
0 (0%)
Not true.  Because good mayor Lori Lightfoot of Chicago is truthful.  It's the media that lies.
0 (0%)
Not true.  Because good mayor Eric Adams of NYC is truthful.  It's the media that lies.
0 (0%)
Not true.  Portland and Seattle are models of democracy and peace.  The riots were never true because what you saw on TV was really just computer generated hate.
0 (0%)
Not true.  Portland and Seattle are more peaceful today than ever.  Your lying eyes are what is telling you that riots are occurring now.
0 (0%)
Not true.  What do you think defunding the police is all about?  We don't need them anymore.
0 (0%)
All of the above.  Because it is.
0 (0%)
None of the above because it is bullshit.  Crime is out of control in liberal democrat run cities and regions.
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: December 28, 2022, 09:42:54 AM

Author Topic: B I G - C I T Y - C R I M E  (Read 704 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
B I G - C I T Y - C R I M E
« on: November 28, 2022, 09:42:54 AM »
If you tell a lie long enough and often enough the idiots who should not be voting believe the lie. 

1st corollary:
If you have people relying on government assistance for their existence they will vote how you want even if they don't believe the lie.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
Re: B I G - C I T Y - C R I M E
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 10:12:03 AM »
The increased and sensational reporting about crime is designed to drive up the support for gun control.

We have a crime problem, but for the most part it involves very selected demographic.  There is also an argument this has been exacerbated by the social isolation and economic policies of the past 3 years.

We had a shooting last night in ATL involving teens, mostly under 16.  One, a 12yo, was killed.  While the mayor, school super and police chief are all pushing gun control, they couldn’t help but share that none of the victims’ families knew where they were, nor did any of them know about the curfew in that section of town.  In addition, all the family members shown on camera were female, not a single father to be seen.  Just an observation.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 11:27:34 AM »
<snip>not a single father to be seen.  Just an observation.

Just like nearly all of the mass shooters.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 10:09:21 AM »
Maybe if they kept the people in jail....  just saying.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk