Author Topic: New desk accessory - fidget toy.  (Read 698 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1071
New desk accessory - fidget toy.
« on: May 14, 2023, 02:15:22 AM »
So I was playing with my new puzzle box when this happened.

It was hard to take pictures one-handed with it moving around like that.

Is that suppose to happen?

P.S. I wasn't trying for a toe shot but got part of my bare foot in one pic.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: New desk accessory - fidget toy.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 02:34:15 AM »
And who in H*** is this guy, anyway?

Maybe I shouldn't accept gifts from strangers.

;D  One of my friends had a Hellraiser cube/puzzle box and I asked where he got it. Then I got one for myself at the same place, Temu, but cheaper. A bunch of sellers have them for different prices, and I only paid $11.38 for mine, no taxes or shipping. I heard it being delivered 8 feet across my front porch and thought it might have been damaged when it hit the concrete, but they must have slid it across and not tossed it far. The plastic is really thick and it didn't have any damage I could see. Search for LeMarchand's Lament if you want to find out more about it. Here's one for $12.48 and there are good pictures at the link.

https://www.temu.com/puzzle-box-moveable-lament-horror-terror-figures-film-serie-cube-fully-pinhead-prop-figurine-toy-g-601099513405566.html?top_gallery_url=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.kwcdn.com%2Fproduct%2FFancyalgo%2FVirtualModelMatting%2F8d91772ed71141a9a25f6bf66fccff45.jpg&spec_gallery_id=10089665&refer_page_sn=10009&refer_source=10022&freesia_scene=2&_oak_freesia_scene=2&search_key=LeMarchand%27s+Lament&refer_page_name=search_result&refer_page_id=10009_1684049363491_fno53b4z64&_x_sessn_id=brqaubot7t
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: New desk accessory - fidget toy.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2023, 01:23:53 AM »
The walls of the cylinder in one half of the cube are a lot longer than the other half. One day I thought this might be a good place to stash a little paper money. Or a piece of paper with passwords on it for anyone who writes them down (not me). Bills will only fit if you fold them in half before you roll them up, or you fold them the other way. I also tried some coins to see what would fit inside it. Quarters are just a little bit too big but nickels fit inside it. A 12 gauge shotgun shell will fit the diameter but a 2 3/4" shell is about 1/4" too long. A mini-shell would fit for sure, if that helps anyone get a sense of how big it is. Paper money or paper wouldn't rattle if anyone picked it up and shook it. That's why I thought it might be okay as a stash, unless some curious person steals it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk