Author Topic: MultiCam backgrounds for your computers and phones  (Read 351 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
MultiCam backgrounds for your computers and phones
« on: March 31, 2024, 12:33:04 PM »
MutliCam, MutliCam Arid, MutliCam Tropic, MutliCam Alpine, and MutliCam Black computer backgrounds.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: MultiCam backgrounds for your computers and phones
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 12:35:03 PM »
MutliCam, MutliCam Arid, MutliCam Tropic, MutliCam Alpine, and MutliCam Black phone backgrounds.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2024, 12:39:06 PM »
I resized them all down to the width I need, but not the height, so it wil be easier for you to fit them to your screens. You're welcome. I'm going to resize them to 1920x1080 and 720x1512 to fit my computer and cell phone.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 02:14:04 AM »
Here are 2 more camo backgrounds for anyone who likes the classic Woodland camo look of BDUs. I had to slightly undersize the big one to post it here, but it still looks the same when it's stretched to 1920x1080p. A lot of people refer to the pattern as the M81 Woodland Camouflage Pattern, including Wikipedia, but the M81 designation was never officially used to the best of my knowledge, and I've also read that it wasn't. We started getting the 50/50 nylon and cotton "NyCo" BDUs in 1981, to replace the 50/50 Polyester Cotton blend permanent press OD green fatigues we had. In the '80s, some old-timers had Vietnam era cotton sateen fatigues made prior to 1975 too, and had to starch and press them. They were the only 1 of the 3 uniforms that wouldn't partially melt if set alight. By 1989, BDUs had completely replaced the standard olive drab uniforms that had been used since 1952. I remember being poked in my sides by the plastic mesh reinforcement in the waist of my green fatigues when they started to wear out. I never dissected my BDUs, but as far as I could tell, there was nothing like that in them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Dress_Uniform

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OG-107

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2024, 08:37:19 PM »
I have a new background for my lock screen now. :D  It doesn't get much simpler than that. If you have access to someone else's phone, have fun with it.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:45:45 PM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2024, 10:57:56 AM »
Every time this pops up I'm thinking:
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2024, 09:03:34 PM »
Is that how you take a panoramic photo?  BTW, the cracked screen looks almost real when I wake up my phone and there's nothing else on the screen except the dots where I unlock it. Last night, I already forgot it was on there and it surprised me when the cracked screen lit up. :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk