Author Topic: UNC Frat Defends The Flag  (Read 73 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
UNC Frat Defends The Flag
« on: May 01, 2024, 02:45:26 PM »
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2024/05/videos-pics-american-flag-defended-by-heroic-college-students/

QUOTE FROM LINK ABOVE:  "A group of college fraternity brothers defended the American flag at the University of North Carolina’s (UNC) Chapel Hill campus on Tuesday as pro-Palestinian protesters attempted to tear down the flag and put up the Palestinian flag. The fraternity brothers defended the flag for about an hour despite pro-Palestinian protesters repeatedly shouting profanities and throwing water at the college students."
READ MORE ON THE LINK. 

Good on them.  Give them a scholarship.  A full scholarship if they kick some ass. 

Persistent unpunished violence from only one side always results in victory for that side.  That's what we are seeing...except these guys drew a line for at least a moment in time being outnumbered by a paid mob. 

Phuck Palestine and the bastards supporting this.

Can the dementia king stick his bare ass any higher in the air for them?  He needs the votes.

Send the men at UNC buck or two:  https://www.gofundme.com/f/pi-kappa-phi-men-defended-their-flag-throw-em-a-rager?qid=487e19f2a2ef4e70186c14932a076b6d

I wonder how a "Kent State moment" would affect university participation in this nonsense?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Diamondback

• NRA/SAF Life Member, FPC Member, SMF Lawfare Donor
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: UNC Frat Defends The Flag
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 03:39:01 PM »
Whodathunkit? Fratboys turning out to be the heroes America needs... I have a similar case of my own twenty years ago that involved a Wokester prof so vile even her union rep wanted her gone (it's a story but if I tell it you will be glad there's no such thing as Smellovision), and it's good to see that the torch has been well passed. :)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"YOU IDIOTS! I WROTE 1984 AS A WARNING, NOT A HOW-TO MANUAL!"
--the ghost of George Orwell

Life Member NRA/SAF - FPC Member - WA CPL holder

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk