Author Topic: Range Carts  (Read 232 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 467
Range Carts
« on: May 24, 2024, 02:19:01 PM »
Years ago I build my own with plywood.  Skeletonized but still heavy.  Came with a seat.  Then I got the Leaf and the CRV and it didn't fit and I went with the foldup canvas wagon.  I’m back to a pickup so compactness isn’t an issue any more.  The wagon ain’t cutting it.  I see a lot of different carts out there.     Got asking around and who knew but the Ultimate Frisbee and the Cornhole people have the solution. Who'd thunk the latest greatest thing'd come from Frisbee people.

Zuca (sands the diacritic's) is the maker of these super carts. 
But then Dynamic Discs company, who make 100 different variations of Frisbees, OEMs the Zuca cart frame and makes specialty carts just for Ultimate Frisbee.
(You know just like many would be amazed at all that goes on in the shooting world every weekend, I'm just awed, yes I said "awed", with all the activity in these sports.)

BUT WAIT.  THERE's MORE.

S3 Range Carts also OEMs the frames and outfits them specifically for the shooting sports.  Mainly for the action pistol ones; IDPA, USPSA, ICORE, SCSA etc.

It's a lot like my old wooden one only so much better.  This solves so many issues I'm having right now, that the wagon isn't helping with.  Built in seating. A place to clamp an umbrella. A tray.  Bottle holders.   I was able to OEM a Transit model, 24" wide with big wheels, at almost half what the others charge.  Now I'm staring out the window waiting for the Wells Fargo Wagon.   I should be able to get it configured out by Sunday in time to take it to World Speed Shoot on Wednesday.  My Midway Bag is perfectly sized to fit the frame.  I'll just need a seat cushion and clamp on my umbrella pipe.

https://zuca.com/products/transit-disc-golf-cart-old-glory
https://www.dynamicdiscs.com/collections/disc-golf-carts
https://www.s3rangecarts.com/products/the-pistol-range-cart?variant=47958441263391

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 467
Re: Range Carts
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2024, 10:03:54 AM »
Love it.  Has the Dynamic Disc logo in the front but otherwise labeled Zuca.   Wish it had a few more hard points but I'm still playing with it.  My "fanny pack" is across the back for storing food and "stuff" as is the trauma kit.  A towel, gloves and the tourniquet are hanging from the handle with carabiners.  All I'm missing is a mount for an umbrella and a seat cushion.   I've reduced what I carry out to the range by more than half in volume and at about 33% savings in weight.

Talladega - World Speed Shoot here I come.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1134
Re: Range Carts
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 03:15:44 PM »
Add a motor and 2 wheels connected to the tiller, and I'll be ready to get one too.  :)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk