Author Topic: Well that just sucks!!  (Read 11921 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
Re: Well that just sucks!!
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 11:20:48 PM »
Jacking up a house... just trying to figure out how much the new glue lams are going to cost... they just made them change the VOCs for the gule so all the prices are inflated.  One of those jobs were its going to be almost all subs.  had it on my desk for a couple weeks now.  No real rush as it won't get thru escrow for atleast another week.

Moving it or just a new foundation?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

sanjuancb

• Top Forum Member
  • The years teach much which the days never knew.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 11:52:59 PM »
Best thing you can do right now is go to the Campaign for Liberty website and sign-up RIGHT NOW...

Actions speak louder than words.

We are in a new American Antebellum, prepare.

NEVER CONCEDE YOUR LIBERTIES!!!
"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
Theodore Roosevelt

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 06:23:22 AM »
Jacking up a house... just trying to figure out how much the new glue lams are going to cost... they just made them change the VOCs for the gule so all the prices are inflated.  One of those jobs were its going to be almost all subs.  had it on my desk for a couple weeks now.  No real rush as it won't get thru escrow for atleast another week.
I thought you were a painter. I was a restoration contractor for 18 years 'till I moved into field work for an engineering/architecture firm. (easier on the knees). Round everything up!
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 07:17:01 AM »
Listened to several Dems give their speeches last night (that will cause alcoholism) and they all said the same thing ... The American people have voted for change and said they are sick of the same old game of special interests running the show.  What are we going to get for all the "donated" (translate - purchase money) that was given to put BHO in.  You don't spend that much for change unless the change is going in your pocket.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

saltydogbk

• Better to die on my feet than live on my knees
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 07:28:49 AM »
Woke up this morning, realized it wasn't a bad dream.  Put the game face on for the kids.  Thought of the words that were once spoken by Chuck, and decided if that is the way it has to be, so be it. " FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS..."
You can never have too many guns, or too much ammo

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:15:59 PM »

Ckott

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 08:16:59 AM »
President Barack Hussein Obama.

Just don't ring out very well.......

Sounds fine .....................for Kenya

Not the USA >:(
For he today that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 10:13:28 AM »
I know the PCers will tar and feather me for this, but I base my feeling of what is right on the history of our Nation and from President George Washington and on ...

I'm going to be watching for the Bible and listening for "So help me God!"

Oh ... and it would be really nice if the oath would be given in English.

tombogan03884

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 11:27:16 AM »
I know the PCers will tar and feather me for this, but I base my feeling of what is right on the history of our Nation and from President George Washington and on ...

I'm going to be watching for the Bible and listening for "So help me God!"

Oh ... and it would be really nice if the oath would be given in English.

Don't count on ANY of those 3  :(
I'm making no secret of the fact that I believe those gullible, ignorant lazy fools will deserve whats coming.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »
Maybe we will find Obama lies about everything as much as he does his 2A position and he won't do much of what he has promised...sigh....

Well, our fight does start today....

Last night, after Ohio was put in the Obama column, I went to bed and dreamt I was trying to ride a motorcycle in foot deep water...and I couldn't remember what handle or lever did what....   bleak things to come..

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 11:43:34 AM »
Yes, maybe he will "talk" to Iran without pre conditions the day after he nukes North Korea.  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk