Author Topic: AK's furniture(meaning stocks,grips,forend ect.)  (Read 12963 times)

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • "My best friends are Smith & Wesson"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
AK's furniture(meaning stocks,grips,forend ect.)
« on: June 13, 2007, 05:58:51 PM »
 ??? Howdy yall, I am looking for advice for upgrading a SRL95. I have always been a target-guy but am looking tward tactical for this one. Of course i am open to any and all opinions or advice. Thanks.
Tex
"All I need in life is Love and a .45!"

DonWorsham

• MWAG
  • Top Forum Member
  • I feel more like I do now than I ever did
  • Liked:
Re: AKS furniture
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 07:49:45 PM »
I am looking for advice for upgrading a SRL95.

AKS furniture...SRL95...

Are we talking Swedish furniture or Kodak cameras?

;D
Don Worsham
Varied Movements Performed Intensely

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: AKS furniture
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 08:43:49 PM »
Last AKS I saw was a rock and roller, sure you got your nomenclature right?
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: AK's furniture(meaning stocks,grips,forend ect.)
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 08:04:21 AM »
SLR95 is the Bulgarian made AK which has the milled, not stamped, reciever. Wrong site for cameras or  living rooms chairs. And if i am not too ding dong about this the correct nomenclature for the non Russian AK variants is AKS but I have been wrong before. Thanks for your patitance folks. I am trying a new avenue after reading the post from 2HOW
2HOW

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

new rifle
« on: June 11, 2007, 08:43:24 PM »
perhaps we need some catagories? Her is my new rifle
AK RIFLES

NEW AK MODEL 75 T-6 TACTICAL RIFLE. 7.62X39

OUR NEW ROMAINIAN MODEL 75 T-6 TACTICAL RIFLE IS PROBABLY THE BEST AK RIFLE DEAL IN THE U.S. TODAY. EACH RIFLE SHIPS JUST LIKE THE PHOTO ABOVE, AND IS ENGINEERED FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE. THE RIFLE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES. U.S. MADE T-6 SIX POSITION COLLAPSIBLE STOCK, U.S. MADE SAW TYPE PISTOL GRIP, U.S MADE GALIL TYPE FOREARM WITH VENTED HANDGUARD AND A U.S. G-3 THREE PIECE TRIGGER GROUP. THIS RIFLE ALSO SHIPS COMPLETE WITH A PRO MAG BRAND U.S. MADE POLYMER 30 ROUND MAG. THESE ARE NOT ONLY SHARP LOOKING BUT DURABLE. WE HAVE TESTED THEM AND THEY WORK GREAT. WITH THE U.S. MAG, THAT IS A TOTAL OF 9 U.S.MADE COMPLIANT PARTS. BUT UNLIKE SOME OTHERS, EVEN WITHOUT THE MAG YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED 6 PARTS MAKING THIS RIFLE FULLY 922r COMPLIANT AND LEGAL TO USE WITH ANY IMPORTED MAG OR DRUM. THESE RIFLES ALSO INCORPORATE THE POPULAR 45 DEGREE SLANT BREAK COMPENSATOR. THIS IS A SPECIAL PROJECT FOR US AND QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED , DON'T DELAY AK75-TACTICAL........$349.95

*NOTE- SOME FOLKS ARE OLD SCHOOL AND DON'T LIKE PLASTIC MAGS. IF THAT IS YOU, NO SWEAT. WE HAVE TESTED THESE MAGS AND REALLY LIKE THEM, BUT IF YOU HAVE AN AVERSION TO THE POLYMER MAG JUST LET US KNOW AND WE WILL REPLACE IT WITH THE STEEL RIBBED BACK 30 RD. MAG AT THE SAME PRICE. THIS RIFLE IS LEGAL EITHER WAY...

U.S MADE PRO MAG 30 RD AK MAGS (LIKE THE ONE ABOVE)........ $14.95 EA.Russian AK Siderail Mount W/Weaver Rail $39.95 $35.96

Click to enlarge
Just in! We are now offering these Russian side mount scope mounts with weaver top. These fit on the AK's, Saiga, Vepr, Dragunov's with the side rail mount on gun. This is the real thing, not a knock off!!

Click image to enlarge...

Enjoy faster target acquisition without breaking the bank. This affordable little beauty gives you 4 reticle options and a wide field of view... suitable for fast target acquisition on stationary and moving targets.

Reticle choices include: 3" M.O.A. dot, crosshair, circular 10" M.O.A. dot crosshair and 65" M.O.A. circle with 3" M.O.A dot
Tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens aperture. F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is approx. 52'
Parallax-corrected, unlimited eye relief
1X power
Allen head screw windage and elevation adjustments with locking screw
Built-in integrated rail mount fits standard bases, no need to re-zero when remounting
Waterproof and shockproof
Uses common 3V lithium battery (included)
Approx. 3 1/4"l., weighs just

l

[/u]
After checking the site out I want to mod. the SLR95 I already own. I do not like the guns furniture. Thanks
tex

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 06:59:43 PM »
Ok Tex I missread your post, so sorry. you want some goodies right try here I bought from them and great service and fast delivery.http://dpharms.com/?osCsid=48851d0ce1438b82331bb0e2c9e02994   also try Sportsmansguide.com  all kinds of stuff. But if you go to a search engine and type in AK47 you will have many sites to choose and buy from GOOD LUCK ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:38:30 AM »

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 08:11:35 PM »
thanks 2HOW, any setup that you would point me tward. I am as far from tactical as you can get but hope to change that soon. Thanks again for your time.
tex

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 07:02:29 PM »
I just put my order in with my shops gunsmith and after a long and almost painstaking process I made a choice. I went with a company call CAA(command arms accessories) and got the tri-rail handguard, and railed upper, tactical 6position stock with checkpiece. I will give yall a post range write up after the system goes through the ringer.
Now i just need a good tactical sling. Any suggestions?
tex

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 10:28:00 PM »
Maybe I missed this TEX, but what rifle did you buy? Good choice on the handguard rails.

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 08:47:31 PM »
No prob. 2HOW, I got the Bulgarian SLR95 in 7.62x39 which has a milled reciever and a better trigger than my AR. Although the AR is still more accurate. Wierd how that works. thanks

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 08:26:54 PM »
I would like to know which stock was on that Klieb AK on today Shooting Gallery show? It was a folder if that hel[ps yall.
tex

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk