Author Topic: Whats your failsafe point?  (Read 1610 times)

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Whats your failsafe point?
« on: December 16, 2008, 03:56:23 PM »
An excerpt from a blog called "scene of the latest outbreak "
Not being satisfied with taking more than 50% of my earnings each year, the American government in a few short weeks will likely propose legislation to criminalize and then remove my firearms of military utility, along with their accoutrements.

There's a very low probability of defeating such legislation, which may include neither a sunset clause a la AWB I nor any grandfathering of existing weapons or accessories.

I and a whole lot of other folks will not comply.

At that point, the government will face a choice -- lose credibility by doing nothing, or begin the raids that will open a terribly bloody new chapter of our history.

A whole lot of folks are preparing for just that eventuality -- and are simply waiting for the government to make the first move.

When they kill Vanderboegh or other prominent folks...when the rolling roadblocks commence...when there's an obligatory "refinancing" of people's retirement funds into "government-backed retirement accounts"....when the alternative media are being squashed....when the homeschoolers are being raided "for the children"...a whole lot of folks will roll off their fail-safe points and go hot.

And it will be a bloody, tragic mess.

For those who believe that the pure political route is still fruitful, God bless ya. Keep bashing away.

As Codrea says, "CUM ULLA SELLA IN PUGNO TABERNA."

Any chair in a bar fight.

A lot of people at the failsafe point are still making those calls, writing those letters, and marking those ballots, too.

But those same folks also have plans for when the political process irretrievably fails -- even more than it has already.

And there is literally nothing that anyone can do about those plans.

Any attempt at preemption by the state security forces will only light the fuse that much sooner.

And the funny thing is -- those folks just want to be left alone. They don't want to govern a soul.

We're beyond a fix in the near-term. The best possible outcome would be for the new administration to govern from a limited-government, strict construction Constitutional basis.

Anybody want to calculate the odds on that?

I own me. I own my output. I have an unalienable right to defend myself, by whatever means necessary, against predators and looters.

And I am damned tired of my servants in government acting otherwise.

Stay low. Keep moving. Good luck
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Whats your failsafe point?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 10:38:25 PM »
Isn't it wonderful, being taxed to death to pay for our own destruction.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 01:47:12 AM »
Another thought provoking question. My answer will not be posted on a public forum ;D

2How, It's a comment on the times, as well as a statement about my future actions.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 907
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 01:03:56 PM »
Another thought provoking question. My answer will not be posted on a public forum ;D

The most telling response!

I can not remember a time in my life, only fifty but also have visited with many that have gone through a lot, when so many are either afraid or cautious about voicing their opinions.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 04:56:12 PM »
I should of conceded that this post needs no response, I would not respond on an open forum either. Just food for thought.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:38:33 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk