Author Topic: Obama-rama inaguration day special.  (Read 7832 times)

Thanos

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama-rama inaguration day special.
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 07:22:38 AM »
I am buying new gun tomorrow. ;D
How about you?

I bought mine five days before the election...I was told by the manufacturer "If BO gets elected, you won't even be able to get a hold of me on the phone." I bought it, and when I tried to find out when it would be done in late December, I had real trouble getting a hold of them on the phone. But I got my gun.

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 07:26:23 AM »
put your hand up if you are over it

dead set I think there has been more about the past US election than we got when it was Australia's election.

one would think that we were the 51st state

hmm actually  that wold be cool  then we get a cool thing called the 2nd Amendment and I can get an AR15...... Sweet....
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 897
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2009, 03:39:35 PM »
OK, two appologies to make:

#1  I promissed you pictures, and I haven't gotten it done;
#2  The pictures are fuzzy.  I keep forgetting the camera, so they are with my cellphone.

Here is how I celebrated Mr. Obama's big "historic" day:

If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2009, 04:03:16 PM »
OK, two appologies to make:

#1  I promissed you pictures, and I haven't gotten it done;
#2  The pictures are fuzzy.  I keep forgetting the camera, so they are with my cellphone.

Here is how I celebrated Mr. Obama's big "historic" day:

Nice m58 8) 8)
We will accept camera retakes ;D
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 84
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2009, 04:25:05 PM »
Glad to see you were able to locate one. Where did you end up going to get it?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 02:14:41 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2009, 04:57:59 PM »
Glad to see you were able to locate one. Where did you end up going to get it?

Zero Tolerance in Wilmar, MN.  80 mile drive one way, but what better way to spend a nice afternoon.  He had six new and four or five used.  Found out he grew up ten miles from me and went to school with my youngest sister (nice part of having a unique last name is that people recognize it quickly).
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 11:40:19 PM »
This post serves a dual purpose:

1.  Bump the thread up so I can find it;

2.  TEASE!!!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2009, 11:50:01 AM »
Let's hope these come through better ... Especially since there are more of them  ;D

#1  DPMS 5.56 x 45 mm Panther AP4 Carbine

#2  Para p 14 .40 S&W Limited gun built by Redline Customs (purchased used from competitor and owner of Redline)

#3  Ruger Mark III Competition Target purchased used last week (traded my S&W .22 a-1) and will get new grips and red dot

#4  DPMS 7.62 NATO Panther LR-308AP4 16" (waiting for telescopic stock that did not come - I said I'd take as is rather than wait longer and swap out stock when it comes)

The family photo

There were also numorous mags purchased and ammo as able to find.

Now I need to work a little harder to pay for all this ... Was doing fine and everything was a cash deal until the big boy showed up last week, six months ahead of schedual.

I'm sure that this would be viewed as panic buying, take your best shot ..., but all were planned.  Have a few other items on the list that got pushed down because they are a lever action and either a break or pump action that I don't think anyone will bother with.

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2009, 12:06:37 PM »
Nice m58  ;D
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

tumblebug

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2009, 12:43:56 PM »
ENVY ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk