Author Topic: Ted Nugent might run for NRA president  (Read 12527 times)

1776 Rebel

Re: Ted Nugent might run for NRA president
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2009, 11:28:51 AM »

The NRA has ALREADY had a woman President, Sandy Froman.

Also Marion Hammer (first woman NRA President 95-98)

By the way I have not been able to find on the web any listing of current Board of Directors members. Anyone have a link for that?

tombogan03884

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2009, 11:52:45 AM »
I forgot about Marion Hammer. I was just on the NRA website and cannot find a list of the Current Board.  :(

1776 Rebel

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2009, 02:27:09 PM »
Only place I found "a list" of the BOD is on the NYS AG site for charities. Latest filing seems to be from 2006:

http://bartlett.oag.state.ny.us/Char_Forms/show_details.jsp?id={7D1E160F-1672-409E-A026-DF666B74FE2B}

Update:

I also found the BOD on the Virginia state government site:

http://scc-internet.scc.virginia.gov/corporate/arfilings/corpfilings.asp?charternumber=F0538456

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2009, 02:31:23 PM »
 http://www.nraam.org/voting/

Voting Membership Verification
All fully paid Lifetime members and Annual members with five or more consecutive years of membership, who have attained the age of 18 years and who are citizens of the United States of America, can pick up their voting credentials authorizing them to receive a ballot for the election of the 76th Board member. The credentials will also allow the member to vote on issues on the floor during the Annual Meeting of Members. Annual members, whose membership is verified, will also receive a ballot to vote for the 76th Director. When voting credentials are verified, members will be given appropriate voting information (with instructions). To be eligible to vote, a person must be a member of record on or before the 50th day (March 27, 2009 this year) prior to the Annual Meeting of Members.

THE DEADLINE FOR MEMBER OF RECORD IS MARCH 27, 2009.
Voting Membership Verification will be located in the Phoenix Convention Center, Friday, May 15, 8 am to 6 pm and Saturday, May 16, 8 am to 4 pm, or upon the conclusion of the Annual Meeting of Members.
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2009, 07:01:20 PM »
With all the talk of Ted being divisive, I have an analogy that should ring true.  So is a bullet.

Let's shoot Ted at the Brady bunch.
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 08:11:11 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 895
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2009, 10:40:14 PM »
With all the talk of Ted being divisive, I have an analogy that should ring true.  So is a bullet.

Let's shoot Ted at the Brady bunch.

I feel a new slogan coming on ...

Ted 'em all, and let God sort 'em out

If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

cookie62

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2009, 11:20:33 PM »
I just finished Ted's book "Ted White and Blue". I can't think of any one better to KICK ASS
A bird in the hand is worth..Well, about a box of shells!
Yes, I'm bitter and cling to guns and religion..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk