Author Topic: AR gas piston up grade  (Read 2541 times)

tombogan03884

AR gas piston up grade
« on: March 10, 2009, 08:34:50 PM »
Just found this at Bushmaster $400

http://www.bushmaster.com/products.asp?cat=6#GP-GSR

Badgersmilk

Re: AR gas piston up grade
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 08:45:09 PM »
I've seen reviews on them saying their the best thing in the world for AR's.

If I remember right nothing like this is available for AR10's though (I was looking for something that'd fit DPMS).

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 09:30:47 AM »
Tom, are you having some sort of issue that would have you wanting to do that?  I believe it would be better just to get a rifle that was built with that in mind.

I have never seen one for an AR-10, nor have I see one for the DPMS/KAC version.  I suppose you could call it an FAL.. :)

-Bidah
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 10:11:34 AM »
Tom, are you having some sort of issue that would have you wanting to do that?  I believe it would be better just to get a rifle that was built with that in mind.

I have never seen one for an AR-10, nor have I see one for the DPMS/KAC version.  I suppose you could call it an FAL.. :)

-Bidah

I like the ergonomics and take down of the AR. I don't care for the gas system or .223/5.56 , it may be OK for home defense but the .308 is more versatile in my opinion.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk