Author Topic: Obama Bows to the Saudi King  (Read 9290 times)

1776 Rebel

Obama Bows to the Saudi King
« on: April 02, 2009, 05:45:00 PM »
Alan Keyes has a fascinating topic on his blog today. I have to say that it makes me think we've been hoodwinked or a genuine idiot occupies the White House. I also can't forget at his inaguration parade a General standing at side quietly instructing him when to salute the troops passing by...

http://loyaltoliberty.blogspot.com/2009/04/obamas-bow-protocol-nod-or-wink-of.html

...when Barack Obama met with the King of Saudi Arabi recently he proffered what might be interpreted as a deep and unmistakeable bow. Whatever the eventual excuse given for this apparent obeisance, I doubt it will accompany the photo as it is reproduced in publications throughout the Islamic world.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama Bows to the Saudi King
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 05:48:58 PM »
Alan Keyes has a fascinating topic on his blog today. I have to say that it makes me think we've been hoodwinked or a genuine idiot occupies the White House. I also can't forget at his inaguration parade a General standing at side quietly instructing him when to salute the troops passing by...

http://loyaltoliberty.blogspot.com/2009/04/obamas-bow-protocol-nod-or-wink-of.html

...when Barack Obama met with the King of Saudi Arabi recently he proffered what might be interpreted as a deep and unmistakeable bow. Whatever the eventual excuse given for this apparent obeisance, I doubt it will accompany the photo as it is reproduced in publications throughout the Islamic world.

At least it's better than the one of W. walking with him hand in hand (maybe?).
fightingquaker13 who is fondly remembering TR, who knew how to deal with these folks

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 06:04:09 PM »
The America I know bows to NO ONE nor do we dip our flag!  Acknowledge our allies, OF COURSE.  Bow to a potentate, NEVER!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 06:04:49 PM »
At least it's better than the one of W. walking with him hand in hand (maybe?).
fightingquaker13 who is fondly remembering TR, who knew how to deal with these folks

nope!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 06:08:44 PM »
Does anyone know when and where this happened (I didn't see it in the blog).  Was the emptyt suit Pres at the time?  Was it at the White House?  I am outraged over this!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:21:30 AM »

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 06:29:50 PM »
The America I know bows to NO ONE nor do we dip our flag!  Acknowledge our allies, OF COURSE.  Bow to a potentate, NEVER!

TRUE Christians bow to no one!

Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 06:30:14 PM »
Here it is folks the Obamamessiah, bowing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed0Qp2vxkSQ

Reported first by townhall.com

Makes you feel really good, proud,  how about PISSED OFF.

When Bush held hands with the King at Crawford, it is a protocol amongst "Arabic Leaders" that have unified issues spoken amongst men BY EQUALS!. Wierd to us, I know, but Bush was making a point to the Arab world.

Bush never bowed!

Thanks OBAMA.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 06:32:49 PM »
Does anyone know when and where this happened (I didn't see it in the blog).  Was the emptyt suit Pres at the time?  Was it at the White House?  I am outraged over this!

Video here (0:50 second mark):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S60U-hl35Gw
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 06:38:04 PM »
Where's Pathfinder?

CLICK, +1 on the pressure cooker,......

(slowly I turn,,....)
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 06:50:03 PM »
Absolutely sickening!  Not a word from the sycophant MSM!  Why didn't he just drop to his knees and......

I would say more, but as my vocabulary fails me I would be rightfully banned for posting my thoughts!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk