Author Topic: What's your favorite firearm?  (Read 21983 times)

THE CORONER

• SHOOT STRAIGHT, SHOOT OFTEN, AND PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR SPORT WITH THE FUTURE GENERATIONS.
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • DARKWATER FIREARMS AT WILLOW POINT
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: What's your favorite firearm?
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2009, 01:52:15 PM »
wow wow wow wow.. when did they get that last laser sight??? the trigger guard one??? i think i found a use for my extra cash!!!! and i'm gona need a new holster too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been waiting for that forever!!!!

Your as bad as me!  You get so exited, you'd think your panties would stick to your *ss! :D
CORONER - SAVAGE 350 SECURITY 12 GA. SHOTGUN
TOETAGGER - WINCHESTER MODEL 94, .30-30
VINDICATOR - RUGER LCP .380 ACP
WIDOWMAKER - RUGER SINGLE SUPER SIX 3-SCREW .22
PLINKALOTER - HERITAGE ROUGH RIDER .22 COMBO 6.5" BRL
BUCKEYE FIREARMS MEMBER
NRA MEMBER

"Governments don't live together, people live together.  With governments you don't always get a fair word or a fair fight.  Well, I've come to give you either one.  Or get either one from you."  Josie Wales

THE CORONER

• SHOOT STRAIGHT, SHOOT OFTEN, AND PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR SPORT WITH THE FUTURE GENERATIONS.
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2009, 01:58:57 PM »
For me, it's the 1921/28 Thompson SMG. Why? I like the finish on the gun. I like the round it shoots. I like the history behind it. And I love the sound of it when it's rocking in full auto! That gun just says, to paraphrase ZZ Top, "I'm bad. I'm nationwide!"

Other than that, my favorite is my Glock 30. Why? It saved my life.....

And then after all of that it's between a Para Ordnance 18*9 and a S&W 649.......

I dig that Tommy Gun too man!  Saw it on the Military Channel.  Cool as hell.  Makes me wanna get my zoot suit out and play cops and robbers with the neighborhood.  Not really, they're not all that fun anyways!
BUCKEYE FIREARMS MEMBER
NRA MEMBER

"Governments don't live together, people live together.  With governments you don't always get a fair word or a fair fight.  Well, I've come to give you either one.  Or get either one from you."  Josie Wales

Galeth005

• Liked:
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2009, 02:01:17 PM »
hey new toy to put on my glock???? i DO get excited!!!!! specialy my fav handgun.. its like unwrapping a present and finding the keys to a brand new porsche!!!!!!! only better!!!!
Don't let their IGNORANCE take away YOUR rights!!!

THE CORONER

• Liked:
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2009, 02:03:21 PM »
hey new toy to put on my glock???? i DO get excited!!!!! specialy my fav handgun.. its like unwrapping a present and finding the keys to a brand new porsche!!!!!!! only better!!!!
I hear ya...
BUCKEYE FIREARMS MEMBER
NRA MEMBER

Steyr M40A1

• Top Forum Member
  • Steyr MxA1 Series Pistols
    • My pistol picts
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2009, 11:09:31 PM »
I love my Steyrs, every one of them.

It what a glock could have, should have been.
Richard Cook

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch" -Babj615 Steyrclub.com

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb." Benjamin Franklin

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 11:43:32 PM »

Galeth005

• Liked:
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2009, 11:14:57 PM »
hmmm not a fan of how they look.. never fired em so idk... maybe some day i'll borrow one from someone and test it at the range (steyr that is)
Don't let their IGNORANCE take away YOUR rights!!!

Steyr M40A1

• Top Forum Member
  • Steyr MxA1 Series Pistols
    • My pistol picts
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2009, 11:26:20 PM »
hmmm not a fan of how they look.. never fired em so idk... maybe some day i'll borrow one from someone and test it at the range (steyr that is)

Like me you will fall in love with them.
If you are ever in Daytona Beach, email me, I know of a few places to squeeze a few rounds off.
Richard Cook

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch" -Babj615 Steyrclub.com

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb." Benjamin Franklin

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1123
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2009, 11:28:58 PM »
I wouldn't mind shooting the GB.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

WaffenAlaskan

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2009, 01:55:52 AM »
P-O8 Luger.

WaffenAlaskan

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 84
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2009, 06:59:55 AM »
Just buy it, stick it in the safe, and when the wife sees it you say "That old thing?  I've had that for a long time...."

Yup, that's what I usually say. And will say - look to the end of my list.

Favorites - like others, I have what I like. In no particular order . . .

CZ40P - my favorite little mutant gun
Sig P220 - what Glocks and Steyrs should be, comfortable, good looking and accurate
Sig 556 - big, heavy, brutal looking
AR 6.8 - under construction
Navy Arms 45 Colt Schofield - sold it but fun gun esp. once I had the barrel mouth chamfered and it stopped spraying hot lead back on my hand - Schofields get high marks on the cool-o-meter, though
Ruger 10/22 - classic, accurate, fun, saved me at my first Appleseed
Elsie Pea - goes everywhere with me
Marlin 336 RC - I must really like these as I sold one, had seller's remorse, immediately went on a scavenger hunt, found and bought a pawn shop special made in 1948 - first year for that model
Para TAC-S - not mine yet, but before the end of this month it will be, my first 1911 (Commander size)

PS: Philw, it ain't us that sucks. Look to your gummint for the huge suck factor.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk