Author Topic: Zen of the 22  (Read 11616 times)

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
Zen of the 22
« on: August 27, 2007, 04:23:03 PM »
BEST OF SHOOTING GALLERY
Episode #59 - Season 5
Zen of the .22
Rerun Air time: 08/29-2007
NEW INTRO by Michael Bane

The lowly .22 is the secret to becoming a better shooter — you can shoot more, have more fun and NOT break the bank!

WATCH TRAILER

Learn more links:

Oak Tree Gun Club

Tactical Solutions

Sig Arms

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Zen of the 22
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 05:02:15 PM »
Looks awesome! I wish I had the outdoor channnel.... Oh well.... As soon as I can.....
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 05:04:19 PM »
Gonna make sure the GF watches this one!  She just got her Sig Mosquito back and is 'rockin on ready'.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 08:58:28 AM »
Even my boys were salivating over the colors, and especially the camo.  Now you have got me to start thinking about building another one..  should I go for the 10/22 and some wicked color scheme, or go with one of the pistols..  :)
Maybe I should get one of those kits for the 1911...

-Bidah
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

Ronald38

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 05:52:08 PM »
Hello - I enjoy the shows and this Forum.  Just bought a new 10/22 (walnut stock model).  I need suggestions for mild additions.  Red dot scope or scope/ghost ring combo sights and ease of operation mods.  There are so many possibilities.  Please tell me how best to utilize $100 or so to do the most good.  Thanks.  Ron

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:03:36 AM »

Tin Can Alley

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 03:06:42 AM »
a trigger job and some a variety of ammo

and maybe a tactical solutions mag release

few extra mags (factory mags or a metal lipped 25 clip)

a combination of the above

Creeping Death

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 11:05:04 PM »
I am in the process of custizing my spare one right now.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 08:17:42 AM »
One of Michael's better shows...had to watch it from TIVO again yesterday.  It's a shame Tactical Solutions didn't have a display at the Tulsa NRA/Wannamacher's show this year...I had cash in pocket.
Also, Marshal....from the show you left of a link for www.advanced-armament.com  for those of us who have a bit more "adventure" about us.  Well, maybe not adventure, just those of us who threw off the schoolyard rumors that "silencers" are illegal. 

In case someone reading this thinks silencers are illegal...maybe in your state..not mine.  Go to the link for AAC above and they've got a state by state listing....(there is www.gem-tech.com  www.yankeehillmachine.com and a few others).  I guarantee if you have to fire a gun in your home or car you will have some permament hearing loss....that's why I have 'em..to protect my ears and, yes, they are cool at the range too!

The hardest part to getting one is the $'s....unless you have a felony record.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Jkwas

• Very Active Forum Member
    • Jkwas
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 09:45:19 AM »
After watching your show, I was really intrigued.  My daughter and I went to the range, and I rented a S&W 22a to show her how to shoot.   I was so impressed by it, I ordered one for the armory  ;D    I went with my son last saturday, picked it up, and we went thru 300 rounds.  We shot it till it choked, sprayed it, wiped it off, and shot some more!  Now I'm thinking about a red dot scope.  It sure has opened up a whole new world of shooting.

NavyGuy

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 11:55:39 AM »
Great show. Keep um coming.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk