Author Topic: BHO kills concealed carry in National Parks  (Read 8001 times)

tombogan03884

Re: BHO kills concealed carry in National Parks
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 10:51:33 AM »
I don't know.

Timothy

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2009, 11:29:40 AM »
Regardless of State law, it's considered "criminal possesion of a firearm".  Having a license in your respective state doesn't exempt you from a felony prosecution in Federal court.  Post offices, court houses, national parks....etc...INCLUDE parking lots...

Some states follow the Feds....some just require you to inform Ranger Ricky that you're carrying...CHECK your state regs...Believe it or not, MA lets me carry unless I'm actively hunting.  Then, I cannot have any ammunition on my person that doesn't match the firearm I'm using at the time.  NO EXCEPTIONS...!!!!!

It will affect the remainder of your life, conviction or not...ALWAYS talk to an attorney BEFORE you talk to anyone else...

Seems pretty silly...ya can't carry a firearm while touring the Springfield Armory!

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2009, 05:39:01 PM »
I guess it's best to just call ahead and hope the person you talk to has all their marbles in one sock.

Geez, my marbles don't hang down that far.

;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2009, 05:57:44 PM »
You keep your marbles in your sock? I prefer my underwear but I understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zdDfQrPi5Q

Sorry, I just can't help myself. :)

Dang.....you never shot marbles as a kid?
We carried ours around in an old sock.   

;D    8)    ;D

That was a sickeningly funny video too.  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk