Author Topic: SG Episode on DVD or downloads  (Read 29463 times)

tombogan03884

Re: SG Episode on DVD or downloads
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 11:36:44 AM »
I don't have TV so I can't watch the shows, I'd watch them all if they were downloadable.
Tom Gresham's Gun talk is not on any Radio stations I can get so I download the podcasts and listen.

CZShooter

• IDPA SO/MD, NRA RSO
  • Top Forum Member
  • CZ75...the choice of anime's hottest bounty hunter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2008, 11:42:27 AM »
This subject is near and dear to my heart...every since Commi-cast moved the OC to the Sports Package and I can no longer watch. I would gladly pay a couple of bucks to download from iTunes to get to watch it again. Or even better...buy season X on DVD and watch it over, and over, and over...
If the women don't find you handsome...they should at least find you handy.

ted murphy

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2008, 03:05:13 PM »
Pehaps they can sell the episodes through a venue such as iTunes.

Many other networks do that already.

Ted Murphy

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2008, 03:11:41 PM »
iTunes   would be cool

as long as who ever organises it makes sure that it is on the Aust iTunes store
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

macbrun

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2012, 03:29:18 PM »
Agreed. Downloadable/watchable via iTunes or Amazon streaming would be great. I don't want to pay for my cable company's premium packages, in fact I am planning on eliminating cable TV soon so online viewing is the way to go.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:01:55 AM »

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012, 05:14:05 PM »
Agreed. Downloadable/watchable via iTunes or Amazon streaming would be great. I don't want to pay for my cable company's premium packages, in fact I am planning on eliminating cable TV soon so online viewing is the way to go.

Ain't DRTV's choice, it's all on the Outdoor Channel, and so far they've said NO!!

Macbrun, swing by the new member's thread (http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=19.0) and introduce yourself right and proper. That way we can abuse welcome you properly.  ;)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 10:37:14 AM »

Looks like we're moving towards a solution for streaming or downloading episodes of Shooting Gallery and the Best Defense. This will be episodes than has not been aired on the channel within the last 6 months. Practically, it means previous seasons and not the ones we are currently running on the channel.

As far I can tell, we will be talking about a subscription model with full access to all episodes or individual purchases of episodes.

I will bring more info as soon as it is available. Timeline seems to be withing the next 2 months.

MH

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 12:47:31 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now that is good news.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

zenner22

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 10:40:13 AM »
Not a huge fan of Itunes. What I would like is a way to own a dvd of the series so that way I can watch it on my big screen tv whenever I want. Not interested in paying for episodes I have to watch on my pc! I want them on dvd to put in my library so I can watch them whenever I'd like to. Any chance of that happening?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk