Author Topic: Birthday !!  (Read 7628 times)

tombogan03884

Birthday !!
« on: May 10, 2009, 08:18:57 PM »
We almost missed Timothy's birthday.
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Birthday !!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 08:25:56 PM »
Happy Birthday Timothy.  I saw it was upcoming and didn't realize it was today.  Hope you have many more.
Wolfe from MI your old home.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 08:28:49 PM »
Happy birthday, Timothy! I hope your day was pleasant and enjoyable- you got to go shooting!   ;D

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 08:41:03 PM »

Hope it was a great day for you!!!
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 09:29:29 PM »
HAPPY B'DAY!!
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:31:20 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 11:06:38 PM »
Happy Birthday Timothy.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 11:15:47 PM »
Go to h....

OOPS!  I mean HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 11:27:07 PM »
Are you an old fart?

My perception keeps changing every year, and I can't remember who's old and who isn't any more ...

Except for a feline and a female on here that I won't name for fear of getting clawed or cornered  ;)

Hope it was a good one!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 03:07:14 AM »
Happy birthday Mate

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 07:12:27 AM »
Are you an old fart?

At "fitttty two" I'm somewhere inbetwix an aging playaaa and a pain in the butt.....my daughter still thinks I'm her hero, that's all that matters.  I had the pleasure of buying myself, my lovely bride and my baby girl dinner for MY birthday/Mothers Day...it was a good day... :)

Thanks for the wishes kids.... ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk