Author Topic: CMMG M4  (Read 5992 times)

Glock31

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
CMMG M4
« on: September 22, 2007, 05:39:58 PM »
anyone have experience with CMMG AR-15's?  Local gunshow special M4 $595.   

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: CMMG M4
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 10:16:28 PM »
That's pretty much a "how can you go wrong" price.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 09:38:33 AM »
For a true CMMG?  NO WAY!!!   :o

I know a number of people that will buy nothing else, and they do make darned good uppers.  I have been looking for one to finsh out one of my builds, but I can't decide which one.. :)

-Bidah
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

ponyexpress

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 03:37:27 PM »
I have seen CMMG at gunshows with this offer before. These are not CMMG guns. They are parts guns that they have put together from pieces that they have picked up in their travels and will have uppers and lowers from various other manufactures. The guns may have cosmetic flaws and missing parts such as dust covers. This is not to say they are bad guns. CMMG has headspaced and test fired all the guns. I would look at them as more of a cheap range plinker than a serious work gun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk