Author Topic: Tactical Coach Gun  (Read 29924 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: Tactical Coach Gun
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2009, 03:44:06 PM »
Works like that on my Ithaca 37.  :)

I was going to say the same thing.    ;D

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2009, 06:05:00 PM »
Works like that on my Ithaca 37.  :)
I was going to say the same thing.    ;D

I'm telling you, if you have the right engraving you don't even need decoys.
Them ducks just can't resist.  ;D    ::)

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2009, 06:06:26 PM »
I'm telling you, if you have the right engraving you don't even need decoys.
Them ducks just can't resist.  ;D    ::)

Magnification and projection does help........
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2009, 02:01:11 AM »
I want one.  ;D Love the cool factor on it. Not to mention ability to put a Red dot sight on it.
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2009, 07:49:06 AM »
I want one.  ;D Love the cool factor on it. Not to mention ability to put a Red dot sight on it.

You're sooooo easy!

;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #55 on: Today at 04:11:38 AM »

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2009, 11:50:12 PM »
Yup! I'm a sucker for a coach gun........ ;D And almost anything else that will fire a bullet or shotshell........
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

tombogan03884

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2009, 12:18:59 AM »
Yup! I'm a sucker for a coach gun........ ;D And almost anything else that will fire a bullet or shotshell........

Got to admire an HONEST man  ;D

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2009, 02:49:44 AM »
After seeing me walk out of a fly rod shop, more than a few dollars lighter, a friend said, "You're so easy, it's a good thing you aren't a girl". Truer words were never spoken and I doubt that you and I are alone here either when it comes to guns. ;D
FQ13

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2009, 02:50:42 PM »
After seeing me walk out of a fly rod shop, more than a few dollars lighter, a friend said, "You're so easy, it's a good thing you aren't a girl". Truer words were never spoken and I doubt that you and I are alone here either when it comes to guns. ;D
FQ13

Never seen you, FQ, but I surely bet you'd look funny with boobs.    ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

1911 Junkie

• Top Forum Member
  • aka Mr 4000
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2009, 02:55:40 PM »

Never seen you, FQ, but I surely bet you'd look funny with boobs.    ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

At least he would have something to do all day.   :o  8)  ;D
"I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old .45"  Hank Jr.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk