Author Topic: Tactical Coach Gun  (Read 29989 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Tactical Coach Gun
« on: May 15, 2009, 10:14:19 PM »

Available in 12 ga. or 20 ga. The Stoeger Double Defense has a fiber optic front bead and two pincatinny rails. The barrels on both the 20 gauge and 12 gauge models are 20″ long and have a fixed improved choke and can chamber 2.75 and 3″ shells.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2009/05/16/stoeger-double-defense-21st-centeruty-tactical-coach-gun/
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

tombogan03884

Re: Tactical Coach Gun
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 10:23:03 PM »
Barrels are to long and other than FO bead and light mount there is no need for all that other crap on it.

True_Texan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 10:29:18 PM »
Barrels are to long and other than FO bead and light mount there is no need for all that other crap on it.

What, you don't need an Aimpoint to shoot your shotgun? I thought everyone had optics mounted on there's.  ;)

"Before giving someone a piece of your mind, be sure you have enough to spare."

1911 Junkie

• Top Forum Member
  • aka Mr 4000
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:31:27 PM »
That's one of the dumbest things I've seen in awhile.

Are they joking?
"I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old .45"  Hank Jr.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 10:33:29 PM »
Damn.

It might have helped out Dirty Steve in 'Young Guns'.
"Did you see the size of that chicken?"
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:53:35 AM »

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 10:38:53 PM »
Indeed! Used to be an OK $200 dollar side by side with lousy wood and SKS quality wood to metal fitting. However, it did its job for a fair price. I wouldn't take it dove hunting if I had a choice, but for a "get the @E#$% out of my house" gun it was just fine. Then came tacticool, where folks discovered you could double the price if it came in black. Please! Who on God's earth wants a scope on a coach gun? If you answer yes you shouldn't be allowed to own one. 18' barrels, cheap, but solid wood, and it goes bang every time from a cylinder choke to handle buck and saboted slugs and what more do you want? Screw the A-team motif.
FQ13 who is apparently horriblly out of fashion  

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1071
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 06:08:17 PM »
I only have one question. Why?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 10:48:18 PM »
I only have one question. Why?

why not     :P :P

still the bastards stole a bloke's Tacticool idea  from over here

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 10:58:53 PM »

why not     :P :P

still the bastards stole a bloke's Tacticool idea  from over here

Phil
I don't know whether to blame bad genetics from the fact y'all are decended from criminals or just being made crazy by the terrible gun laws you have to endure, but you do realize that that....thing... is just so far past absurd that you can't even see it in the rearview mirror right? Right? Tell your buddy (he's not related to that crockadile guy is he?) to sell the bipod and buy more beer, it'll probably help. On the other hand, I am LMAO, so its probably infected me already.
Cheers ;D
FQ13

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 07:01:24 AM »
Well, look at it this way - Phil's buddy's coach gun probably shoots sub-moa - for one pellet. All the other pellets are somewhere within  +/- 10,000 MOA
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk