Author Topic: Europe v2.0 "What the heck is V.A.T. (look out for this one)  (Read 3636 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Europe v2.0 "What the heck is V.A.T. (look out for this one)
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 11:36:17 AM »
I finally get to ask it of Haz  ;D ;D ;D  Do you have a link for a fat lazy bastard to look at  ;D ;D ;D

http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServer

Ya lazy schmuck!

;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 12:29:55 PM »
I finally get to ask it of Haz  ;D ;D ;D  Do you have a link for a fat lazy bastard to look at  ;D ;D ;D

Are you talkin about me?   ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 907
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 12:37:02 PM »
Skimmed the basics and it looks good.  However, lots of reading to do, and I want to try that calculator!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 04:59:04 PM »
Maryland imposed a "Millionaires Tax" last year projecting additional revenue for the state. (Guiness Beer Commercial Slogan Coming)..

Well, the amount collected by the Maryland Millionaires, went DOWN. :o

Why???? ???

THEY LEFT THE STATE, WENT TO VA. or PA, OR WHEREVER THE TAX IS LOWER!

Imagine that.

This is how government thinks......... Say it with me with a mild cockney British accent:

BRILLIANT!

Keep taxing those evil rich right out here, keep taxing the "middle class", and watch out for the revolt. Beck stated this morning, if just 1million people refused to pay any Federal Income Taxes, would the gov't be able to absorb the cost of prosecuting and imprisoning 1 million people?

How about 5 million? or 10?

Slowly I turn,.........
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:28:23 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 07:48:24 PM »
Maryland imposed a "Millionaires Tax" last year projecting additional revenue for the state. (Guiness Beer Commercial Slogan Coming)..

Well, the amount collected by the Maryland Millionaires, went DOWN. :o

Why???? ???

THEY LEFT THE STATE, WENT TO VA. or PA, OR WHEREVER THE TAX IS LOWER!

Imagine that.

This is how government thinks......... Say it with me with a mild cockney British accent:

BRILLIANT!

Keep taxing those evil rich right out here, keep taxing the "middle class", and watch out for the revolt. Beck stated this morning, if just 1million people refused to pay any Federal Income Taxes, would the gov't be able to absorb the cost of prosecuting and imprisoning 1 million people?

How about 5 million? or 10?

Slowly I turn,.........

Remember the story of the group of guys that went out for beer every day after work and what happened when the one with the money quit showing up?

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 08:12:37 PM »
from m58,

Remember the story of the group of guys that went out for beer every day after work and what happened when the one with the money quit showing up?

Yes, kind of like a Ponzi Scheme by our own gov't. They persecute the wealthy, until the wealthy leave, than the pyramid collapses.

Why are yachts registered in the Cayman Islands, Georgetown, and even Wilmington, Delaware?

To escape the capital punitive gains imposed to the wealthy of this country that employ more people than BHO can ever understand.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk