Author Topic: Sicko Killing Cats Down Here (Warning to Haz and "Cat People".)  (Read 16885 times)

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Sicko Killing Cats Down Here (Warning to Haz and "Cat People".)
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »
Ya know it's legal to shoot wolves.  ;)

Seen any lately?

Feral cats are fair game. ;D
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2009, 12:51:39 PM »
Seen any lately?

Feral cats are fair game. ;D

Just be happy even my 30-06 will not make the distance to MI, ya turkey! ( ;D )

And if ya keep it up I'll sic Sarah on ya!  ;)

;D ;D ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2009, 01:16:35 PM »
Just be happy even my 30-06 will not make the distance to MI, ya turkey! ( ;D )

And if ya keep it up I'll sic Sarah on ya!  ;)

;D ;D ;D

I wish you would! ;D ;D
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2009, 05:57:14 PM »
I wish you would! ;D ;D

Yeah, I knew you were gonna say that.  ;)
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sgt Z Squad

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2009, 06:03:12 AM »
I know a lot of the caribbean populace practice Santaria which is ritual sacrifices of animals on their altars. Is this what is happening?
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. [Romans 5:8] ::)

Sponsor

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2009, 07:20:13 AM »
OK   to clarify

I AM NOT A CAT PERSON  ( at all,  in any way.    if you are looking for your cat look under  my tiers type of Bloke )

I think I am now on Hazcat hated list

Ok.. now seriously this is terrible.  I'm not saying that feral cats aren't a problem but peoples pets.. that is just wrong.

ferrel cats  I have no issues filling it with lead ( and have done )    ;) 

as for a pet   well IMO  it should be inside  or set up a cat run /  escape prof the back yard so it stays in there (it is possible as I have seen it done )

I have found a lot of cat owners  ( not all )  just make sure they are fed  and don't really care what they get up to   just come and go as they please  if they want a cat  then they MUST be responsible for them  like dog owners have to be here,  as with dogs they have to be controlled,  registered and any damage caused by the dog the owners are responsible  to pay for the damage.

I am not sure about over there however here, cats cause sooo much damage to the wildlife  and are responsible for the extinction of a few native species.

I don't have an issue as long as they look after them...

however if that grey cat pisses on my car once more...............................  you work it out  ;)
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2009, 11:47:21 AM »
I know a lot of the caribbean populace practice Santaria which is ritual sacrifices of animals on their altars. Is this what is happening?
Nah. Thats just chickens (and the occasional goat) and its a clean kill. THe funny thing about it is that its so prevelant the Miami Dade federal courthouse has guy whose job it is to collect the sacrificed chickens from the court house steps in the morning. Bienvinedos a Miami. ::)
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2009, 01:34:05 PM »
Nah. Thats just chickens (and the occasional goat) and its a clean kill. THe funny thing about it is that its so prevelant the Miami Dade federal courthouse has guy whose job it is to collect the sacrificed chickens from the court house steps in the morning. Bienvinedos a Miami. ::)
FQ13

Maybe a comment on the demographics of Miami's CRIMINALS ?

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2009, 01:42:04 PM »
Maybe a comment on the demographics of Miami's CRIMINALS ?
You said it, I didn't. ;D
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2009, 01:45:10 PM »
You said it, I didn't. ;D
FQ13

Because I feel "Political Correctness" is intellectual fascism, reminiscent of 1984

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk