Author Topic: Even Helen Thomas is Getting Angry  (Read 5914 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Even Helen Thomas is Getting Angry
« on: July 03, 2009, 05:40:15 AM »
Yes, she is part of the living dead but she is getting pis--d at the BHO admin, for the LACK of transparency.

Bozell: When Even Helen Thomas Denounces Obama Media Manipulation, You Know It's Out of Control

By NB Staff (Bio | Archive)
July 2, 2009 - 12:02 ET

At yesterday’s White House briefing, CBS’s Chip Reid and Hearst Newspapers columnist Helen Thomas confronted Press Secretary Robert Gibbs over how "very tightly controlled" the media are by the Obama Administration. After the briefing, CNSNews.com reports that many members of the press corps went out of their way to thank Thomas for making her stand.

In a subsequent interview with CNSNews.com, Thomas again articulated her outrage at how the media are being controlled.

"Nixon didn’t try to do that. They couldn’t control (the media). They didn’t try. What the hell do they [the Obama Administration] think we are, puppets? They’re supposed to stay out of our business. They are our public servants. We pay them."

Thomas continued, "When you call the reporter the night before, you know damn well what they are going to ask to control you. I’m not saying there has never been managed news before, but this is carried to fare-thee-well--for the town halls, for the press conferences. It’s blatant. They don’t give a damn if you know it or not. They ought to be hanging their heads in shame."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb-staff/2009/07/02/bozell-when-even-helen-thomas-denounced-obama-media-manipulation-you-know

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Re: Even Helen Thomas is Getting Angry
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 06:26:03 AM »
She's a stupid sheeple and I hope she lives long enough to suffer greatly for her stupidity of which she was both a conspirator and contributor towards foisting this cruel joke upon us.  This thing is looking more like what happened in Europe prior to WWII every day.  The liberal boot-kissing media, academics, BHO drones and other various loud-mouthed liberals who drank the koolaid need only read their history books. 

I would suggest they read the footnote about what happened to Hitler's supporters who were instrumental in putting him in power between the time he was elected and the time he ascended to be a wartime leader.  In fact, what happened to them seems to be a bit of a pattern, from a historical sense, of course.

The infamous and always witty Historian, Tom Bogan, can certainly do much to enlighten us on the fate of the supporters of fascist dictators (editors note:  A fascist dictator may have actually been a person voted into office by popular vote and not necessarily one who achieves power by means of a violent overthrow of a government.  Also note that references of this kind may have been deleted from history books to keep from scaring sheeple people....it's for the children).
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 07:03:00 AM »
She's a stupid sheeple and I hope she lives long enough to suffer greatly for her stupidity of which she was both a conspirator and contributor towards foisting this cruel joke upon us.  This thing is looking more like what happened in Europe prior to WWII every day.  The liberal boot-kissing media, academics, BHO drones and other various loud-mouthed liberals who drank the koolaid need only read their history books. 

I would suggest they read the footnote about what happened to Hitler's supporters who were instrumental in putting him in power between the time he was elected and the time he ascended to be a wartime leader.  In fact, what happened to them seems to be a bit of a pattern, from a historical sense, of course.

The infamous and always witty Historian, Tom Bogan, can certainly do much to enlighten us on the fate of the supporters of fascist dictators (editors note:  A fascist dictator may have actually been a person voted into office by popular vote and not necessarily one who achieves power by means of a violent overthrow of a government.  Also note that references of this kind may have been deleted from history books to keep from scaring sheeple people....it's for the children).

Not to steal Tom's thunder, but a lot of the people who put Hitler in power ended up shot. That includes:

- his astrologer
- Ernst Rohm, the head of the SA (of course he was a flaming queer - when Hitler went to personally arrest him, he was in bed with his chauffeur - so that may have had something to do with it)
- a large number of the SA leadership under Rohm

Mao did the same thing to a number of his followers - before doing it to the whole of China (remember the famines of the late 1950's?). Lenin had Trotsky and others whacked, and Stalin regularly cleared out the Politburo when he felt like it.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 08:35:27 AM »
Pathfinder said most of what I was going to, The only high point he seemed to have skipped was that it was NOT Lenin and the Bolsheviks that overthrew Russia's Kerensky Govt. (The Czar had been deposed months earlier, in March), it was a coalition of leftist and moderate parties of which the Bolsheviks were only a small portion, but when the dust settled the Bolsheviks had the security services and the guns which they used to "Purge" (kill and imprison) the members of all the other parties.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 03:15:47 PM »
Helen should start looking over her shoulder.  I mean, hell, she's about 600 years old.......nobody would be suspicious if BHO's people gave her the Vince Foster treatment, except with a heart attack or stroke instead of a "suicide".
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:15:59 AM »

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 05:23:29 PM »
I just continue to hope that, one day soon, even the lamestream media will realize what a sham BHO is.

They got him elected and fawned at his feet while he controled their every word. It's hard to believe that it's taken this long for them to catch on.

Sooner or later it's got to get a little aggravating when you're being lead around by a ring in your nose.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 05:37:06 PM »
I just continue to hope that, one day soon, even the lamestream media will realize what a sham BHO is.

They got him elected and fawned at his feet while he controled their every word. It's hard to believe that it's taken this long for them to catch on.

Sooner or later it's got to get a little aggravating when you're being lead around by a ring in your nose genitals.

Fixed it for ya.   ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 11:34:41 PM »
What I like to tell people: " you will live to curse the name Obama".
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 11:56:43 PM »
What I like to tell people: " you will live to curse the name Obama".

But how long will they live AFTER they learn that ?

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 02:30:53 PM »
But how long will they live AFTER they learn that ?

Not long, I'm sure the Obama egomaniacs will choke on the reality of the situation once it hits them.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk