Author Topic: The Classic Motivation Posters  (Read 527132 times)

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Classic Motivation Posters
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2010, 10:25:46 PM »
Non PC

look Perfectly Correct to me  :)

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

philw

• Top Forum Member
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2010, 11:20:36 PM »

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

garand4life

• Top Forum Member
    • My Blog
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2010, 06:52:29 PM »

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
"If you know your enemy is bringing a gun to the fight, bring 2..."
http://www.youtube.com/natetinstman  -
Save $10 on your NRA membership by going to http://garand4life.wordpress.com

philw

• Top Forum Member
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2010, 05:18:39 AM »

philw

• Top Forum Member
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2010, 05:31:36 AM »
think I had better make it up for the last 2

Sponsor

« Reply #65 on: Today at 12:27:39 PM »

bryand71

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2010, 04:24:24 PM »
not fair! my stupid work firewall won't let me see most of the pics that philw posted.. now I have to wait till I get home to see them.  >:(  I hate it when all I can see are the fat ones  ???
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2010, 04:50:23 PM »

This one's for billt, and KPR

Love these..
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Steve Cover

• Mr. C
  • Active Forum Member
  • NRA Benefactor Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2010, 02:41:11 AM »
HK the choie of professionals????
(Check out the magazine)

LOL

Steve
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FOUGHT FOR IT
FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR
THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW

philw

• Top Forum Member
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2010, 06:18:23 AM »
not fair! my stupid work firewall won't let me see most of the pics that philw posted.. now I have to wait till I get home to see them.  >:(  I hate it when all I can see are the fat ones  ???

haha 

unlucky

found a few more  that you won't be able to see at work   I will post them another day ;)

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2010, 08:08:24 AM »

You aren't the only one.  At least you can get your machine to run.  This one has been trying to update to XP SP3 for a month.... OMG SLOW!!!!!
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk