Author Topic: July 21st Episode  (Read 2698 times)

JdePietro

• M14 Patterned Protagonist
  • Top Forum Member
  • "Neither Spare nor Dispose"
    • Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
July 21st Episode
« on: August 10, 2009, 07:41:21 AM »
Mr. Bane,

I don't ever have the luxury of listening to you live, but what I do have is pleasure of storing up two or three podcasts for my weekends that I do 12 hour shifts, so I know this seems like a late comment but I apologize its just how things work out.

Every episode you say "if I haven't offended you yet, I will get to you" and I always crack a smirk and think, gee he must think we all have thin skin. (You are probably right) Well now you have gone and done it. Episode 118 .556 and 7.62 carbines was a joy to listen to up until you for no reason I can find just bashed the goddess of battle! You bespoke ill will torwards the beloved M14! You, you... Traitor! :'(

Nah I'm just kidding it was a good cast and I do agree that FAL is a good rifle. Even more so I like the G3 or PTR-91, if you could just get the stupid bolts to stay open when you empty a magazine they would make great canidates. Still my heart will always belong to my m14 and I hope that somewhere down the road you could say a few good things about the old girl that got tossed way before her time. I think she knows how good she is and doesn't need you to stroke her ego, but it sure wouldn't upset me. lol

I love the podcast and keep up the good work!
How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live.
-Henry David Thoreau

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk