Author Topic: Rep. Dingell Compares ‘Orchestrated’ Town Hall Protesters to KKK Members  (Read 3594 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

tombogan03884

Hey Charlie, You assholes work for US, not the other way around.
They put their "career" before their State and their Party before the country.
If we Kill them all even if the replacements AREN'T any better, they can't be any worse and we will have new names to curse instead of the same old second Gen hacks.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Dingell is not a Democrat (he wouldn't be a Republican either), he is a wholly owned tool of the auto industry. If you want an example of old school corruption him, Tom Delay and the ever notable Rostenkowshi are at the top of the page. These people aren't about liberal or conservative or party, much less country. They are about power and money, and God help the peasants if they get uppity,
FQ13

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
What a Dingell brain. These mucking forons just don't get it. >:(
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

tombogan03884

Dingell is not a Democrat (he wouldn't be a Republican either), he is a wholly owned tool of the auto industry. If you want an example of old school corruption him, Tom Delay and the ever notable Rostenkowshi are at the top of the page. These people aren't about liberal or conservative or party, much less country. They are about power and money, and God help the peasants if they get uppity,
FQ13

I think Jefferson (who just got convicted for his "cool" 90K ) should be on the list, as well as "How much am I bid for this seat" Blagoyavitch.
I understand after he loses his reelection  bid Dingle plans to become a partner in the consulting firm of Dingle/Berry Associates.  ;D

Sponsor

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
And the TV station is really even handed too.  Like the leading question can BHO overcome right-wing lies about health care...that's rich...sounds like some of the polls I've started here for a laugh.   :D
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Bill Stryker

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Whoa there guys.
Dingell was and is clearly wrong on this and this issue. I think the clip may have been a bit out of context. But he is a friend of those who support the 2A.
Yes, he is a friend of the Autos as well he should be -- just who do you think his constituents are? I suppose he supports the UAW as well for the same reason. He does not seem to me to be a roll over here it comes Democrat as so many are. That is why Pelosi had him replaced as Chairman of the Commerce Committee by that asshole Waxman. I live near Dingell's district not in it -- thank goodness.  But if I lived in his district i think I would vote for him because he is a hunter and a Second Amendment defender. I have seen Dingell at our hunt club after a hunt that he participated in.
The rest of the known Congressional Democrats in our region are anti-gun and assholes besides. Especially our two senators who never saw an anti-gun bill they didn't like.
Dingell is becoming frail. I worry about who will replace him. We need friends on both sides of the aisle.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk