Author Topic: We MISSED ONE  (Read 11262 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: We MISSED ONE
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 03:01:57 PM »
As all have said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Overload.....and a thousand apologies for missing it on the proper day.
Hope you had a good one, and many more to boot.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 03:49:37 PM »
< ------------------ Also older then me!  8)
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 04:05:23 PM »
< ------------------ Also older then me!  8)

than
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Overload

• Lefty Expert
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 06:57:03 PM »
Thanks everyone.  I didn't expect this as I'm just a mall ninja in training, not one of the all-star super posters.  I try and add to the forums only when I know something, which isn't often.
thanks again,
Overload in CO
We have seen the future: and it's expensive. -Michael Bane
Home of the Tickle Me Pamela Anderson. -Michael Bane
Weasels are the switchblade-carrying psychos of the animal world, the meanest creatures on the planet by aggression-level-to-body-weight ratio. -Marko Kloos

Overload in Colorado

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 07:20:40 PM »
Thanks everyone.  I didn't expect this as I'm just a mall ninja in training, not one of the all-star super posters.  I try and add to the forums only when I know something, which isn't often.
thanks again,
Overload in CO

Overload,
First don't sell youself short.

Second those all-star super posters you refer to are mostly just a bunch of oldsters full of hot air with too much time on their hands.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:36:37 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 07:23:11 PM »
Overload,
First don't sell youself short.

Second those all-star super posters you refer to are mostly just a bunch of oldsters full of hot air with too much time on their hands.

I prefer the more accurate "opinionated old farts"  ;D
Your posts are always worth reading Overload, and I don't even say that about my own  ;D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2009, 07:51:39 PM »
Your posts are always worth reading Overload, and I don't even say that about my own  ;D

That's OK, Tom...no one else does either!

;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2009, 03:43:35 PM »

Does that make me a "middle-aged fart"?     ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2009, 07:34:19 PM »
Does that make me a "middle-aged fart"?     ;D

Yes  ;D

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2009, 07:37:16 PM »
Happy birthday Overload. I've been out a few days but I want to get my good wishes in now.

Hope you had a good one!!!
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk