Author Topic: ACORN: Tax Advice and Prostitution  (Read 3357 times)

WatchManUSA

• NRA Life Member - Join the NRA!
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
ACORN: Tax Advice and Prostitution
« on: September 10, 2009, 05:13:45 PM »
I just heard this, perhaps it is old news here.  I picked up the last few minutes of Glenn Beck’s TV show and heard about this ACORN scandal.  Of course the MSM has not picked up on this story.

Story here:
http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/10/shocking-audio-could-incriminate-acorn-affiliates/

Videos can be seen here:
http://www.myfreedompost.com/2009/09/big-governmentcom-releases-acorn.html

I wrote this here before and I thought I would share it again:

We have a situation where our elected Representatives and Senators refuse to listen to their constituents.  They seem  interested only in telling us how wrong we are on the issues.  They preach at us for not being enlightened.

We have an administration who demonstrates almost daily they want to control our lives in every possible way.   

The administration seems hell-bent on taking the fruits-of-labor from one group and give it to another group.  The administration is spending money as if it grows on trees.  The deficit has grown by $1 trillion dollars in just six months.

We have an administration with nearly 35 Czars who have not been elected or even passed by congress for approval.  Who needs a cabinet when you can have czars?  They have power over out lives yet they have no checks and balances placed on them.

It appeaars we have an Attorney General who wants to take away many Constitutional rights of Americans rather than protect and defend them.

Our elected representatives want to ram all legislation through without paying attention to any of the details.   It seems everything must be accomplished RIGHT NOW.  They pass bills without reading.  They don’t know what is contained in the laws they pass.  They repeatedly demonstrate their incompetence as evidenced by the “Cash of Clunkers” program that was ill planned and executed.

They want to re-engineer our healthcare system by increasing access, increasing the number of people insured and provide better care while being deficit neutral.  Oh, yah, sure.  Since when did we move to utopia? 

We have people in power that characterize conservative dissent as an “angry mob” yet people who descent from a liberal point of view described as a “grass-roots effort.”

The administration and congress out-and-out lie to us.  When we catch them in the lies they say we misunderstood or tell us that situations have changed and the changes were unforeseen to justify the lies.

We have a main stream media who seem to have become a willing propaganda machine for the administration.  They refuse to ask any hard questions of Obamus Maximus, Pelosi and Reed.  We are asked to suspend our belief in what we know to be true. The government is getting a free pass from the "free press."

This has many Americans up in arms like Howard Beale in the 1972 movie, Network, saying, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!”
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies." (Groucho Marx)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: ACORN: Tax Advice and Prostitution
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 05:18:47 PM »
But ACORN has nothing to do with this.  Just like all of the other proved fraud and racketeering of which they have been found guilty.

ACORN is sound, it's just this employee or that supervisor.  ACORN is trustworthy enough to run the census!   ::)

When will the sheeple and the media wake up?!  >:(
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 05:21:18 PM »
Caught parts of it on Beck, and frankly I'm shocked the State Run Media hasn't covered it..... :P

8 BILLION DOLLARS OF STIMULUS MONEY TO ACORN, and they will have a BIG, FAT Role in the 2010 Census. They busted a bunch down here in S. Florida, as Haz posted. For registering Paul Newman, and James Taylor among others.

I hope these punks roll over and the investigation and arrests, go all the way to the Chief Community Organizer himself.

They better not knock on my door for Census info, I'll have to let "Spike" out to play...

Or I'll just take Haz's approach:

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 05:21:32 PM »
But ACORN has nothing to do with this.  Just like all of the other proved fraud and racketeering of which they have been found guilty.

ACORN is sound, it's just this employee or that supervisor.  ACORN is trustworthy enough to run the census!   ::)

When will the sheeple and the media wake up?!  >:(

Sadly, probably not until it's already too late.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 05:25:19 PM »
Oh and in case the above doesn't pi$$ you off enough remember... 

ACORN's chief legal adviser and community organizer in Chicago is now POTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:47:15 PM »

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »
Oh and in case the above doesn't pi$$ you off enough remember... 

ACORN's chief legal adviser and community organizer in Chicago is now POTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which is precisely why ACORN has gotten so many passes thus far.

Regarding their advise on tax evasion, the local prosecutor is considering criminal charges for conspiracy.
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

twyacht

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 05:44:05 PM »
ACORN'S Response thus far is nothing but a "smear campaign" ,....
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

twyacht

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 08:06:05 PM »
Fox News reports the two ACORN employees are fired.

How many more to go?

I guess prostitution, performing arts is valid to ACORN, to get you a home loan, even if underage girls are involved to a prostitution ring,..... It was a set up, and ACORN was all to willing to help...

No Problem to ACORN....The true meaning of minions...
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 09:07:48 PM »
Fox News reports the two ACORN employees are fired.

How many more to go?

I guess prostitution, performing arts is valid to ACORN, to get you a home loan, even if underage girls are involved to a prostitution ring,..... It was a set up, and ACORN was all to willing to help...

No Problem to ACORN....The true meaning of minions...

We need ACORN to be 'fired'!  Proved widespread corruption!

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 09:26:11 PM »
DOJ's "Office of Professional Review is taking  look at the Philadelphia voter intimidation case as well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk