Author Topic: 1935 Brazillian Mauser 7 mm  (Read 9815 times)

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
1935 Brazillian Mauser 7 mm
« on: October 17, 2009, 04:49:41 PM »
Following is part of an email and some links I got from Empire Arms, a milsurplus arms dealer in Flordia.  They have some unissued 1935 Brazilian Mausers in 7 mm that were unissued that are simply beautiful.  I wish I could afford one.  I'm passing this along in case some of you out there desire one of these and want to get one.  They're not cheap, but are truly a great find.  I have no dog in this hunt, but have delt with Dennis before and he is a good person to deal with.   

http://www.empirearms.com/
http://www.empirearms.com/Brazil-1935.jpg

Now down to business:

This "New Stuff" list is a bit different than any other we have ever published. What we have to offer you today are literally UNISSUED Brazilian Model 1935 contract Mauser rifles in PERFECT condition, all-matching numbers with matching numbered bayonet (with scabbard, also in new condition). These were made by Mauser, Oberndorf in 1937 and (unbelievably) not touched since.

The wood is as pristine as possible (may have a minor ding or scratch, but likely will not). All metal that should be blued is 100% deep glossy dark bluing, the metal that is not blued (such as the bolt and fittings) are a brilliant silver without any stains.

These rifles have NOT been refinished or have had anything done to them since they were made 72 years ago in 1937. The bores are all absolutely PERFECT, and the old-world workmanship that created these are something to behold. Nearly every tiny part on each rifle is serial-numbered and all serial numbers match (including the bayonet).

http://www.empirearms.com/Brazil-1935.jpg or
http://97.74.172.18/Brazil-1935.jpg

Since these are all in the exact same condition, only one photo is provided. The only thing missing is the detachable rear sling-swivel and sling (available from SARCO if you simply must have one). The leather slings themselves deteriorated and were discarded years ago.

Pricing on these is as follows:

$1650 POSTPAID with a 100% moneyback guaranteee (including return shipping for 30 days) if not completely thrilled.

We have a few with the original 1937-dated Mauser test-target (numbered to the rifle, of course) for $2,000 POSTPAID (same moneyback guarantee).

We also have two consecutively-numbered rifles with test-targets (including the one we photographed) for sale for $4,000 POSTPAID.

I have seen and owned many rifles in my day, and these are without a doubt the most BEAUTIFUL Mauser rifles I have ever seen for sale ANYWHERE at any price!

Oh, and by the way, they are NOT import-marked(!)

Yeah . . . I know. . . it's a bunch of money in this economy, but this will be the most beautiful rifle any of you will ever get a chance to own unless you literally invent a time-machine.

Limit ONE per customer (unless buying the consecutive pair).

Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
EMPIRE ARMS
email us at kroh@empirearms.com to order
NO PHONE ORDERS!
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 1935 Brazillian Mauser 7 mm
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 09:36:05 PM »
Would love to have one. Especially if the crest is intact. I know Mitchell has some 8mm ones available.

These rifles have NOT been refinished or have had anything done to them since they were made 72 years ago in 1937. The bores are all absolutely PERFECT, and the old-world workmanship that created these are something to behold. Nearly every tiny part on each rifle is serial-numbered and all serial numbers match (including the bayonet).

I have an original 1891 Argentine Mauser,(albeit sporterized by my Grandfather) and if the claims match the ad, your right, it is a fine rifle regardless.

Still hits a playing card at 100 yds...

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk