Author Topic: UN's "One World Government" or "New World Order"  (Read 13722 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
Re: UN's "One World Government" or "New World Order"
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2009, 08:51:52 PM »
My goodness! The rhetoric is hot! In the spirit of the season, I thought y'all might like this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsKO_r76kfQ

;D  ;D  ;D

There's a special place in hell for you FA, just for that video.

I gotta go clean up my mess on the floor, keyboard, desk, damn, it's everywhere!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2009, 08:59:13 PM »
There's a special place in hell for you FA, just for that video.

I gotta go clean up my mess on the floor, keyboard, desk, damn, it's everywhere!

Thank you very much!!!!

tombogan03884

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2009, 10:16:24 PM »
My goodness! The rhetoric is hot! In the spirit of the season, I thought y'all might like this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsKO_r76kfQ

;D  ;D  ;D

You're an A hole ! I watched that stupid thing all the way through waiting for him to get blasted with a .50 cal, toward the end I at LEAST expected the stuffed doll to get sledge hammered.
FA You stink !!!

;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2009, 10:24:38 PM »
I hate that purple bastard.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2009, 10:26:45 PM »
I hate you,
You hate me,
Let's hang Barney in a tree.   ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #65 on: Today at 06:39:38 AM »

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2009, 10:32:55 PM »
I hate you,
You hate me,
Let's hang Barney in a tree.   ;D
Now THAT is spontaneous revolutionary violence I can get behind, but only if we wax Elmo as well.
FQ13 ;D

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2009, 10:36:43 PM »
Now THAT is spontaneous revolutionary violence I can get behind, but only if we wax Elmo as well.
FQ13 ;D

You surprise me, FQ, I figured you would be a charter member of the "Save the Barney from TomB" club.   ;D  ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2009, 10:43:05 PM »
You surprise me, FQ, I figured you would be a charter member of the "Save the Barney from TomB" club.   ;D  ;D  ;D
Peg, if I had my choice of being strapped down and watching Barney or setting my self on fire, I'd just ask for a beer before they handed me the zippo. I got to deal with this nightmare a couple of weeks ago when babysitting my two year old cousin. The only positive thing I have to say is that its marginally better than "The View", but only marginally.
FQ13

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »
Peg, if I had my choice of being strapped down and watching Barney or setting my self on fire, I'd just ask for a beer before they handed me the zippo. I got to deal with this nightmare a couple of weeks ago when babysitting my two year old cousin. The only positive thing I have to say is that its marginally better than "The View", but only marginally.
FQ13

Having spent half the evening watching 'Dora the Explorer' and 'Phineas and Ferb', I was looking for a Zippo and a gallon of hy-test myself.

Son and daughter-in-law came out to eat supper and our 3 year old grandson wasn't ready for Wednesday night at the range yet.

He may have even cringed a little at 'Pincus & the Bane' when I tried to get him interested in the shows.   ;D

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2009, 05:48:28 AM »
FQ13 ;D

In Elmo voice - "Elmo knows where you live" (thank you Simpsons!) - - more than enough reason to whack the little red . . .  critter?

You think you got it bad? One evening? I can actually name every one of the Backyardigans, I think Ming-Ming (of the Wonder Pets) is kinda cute, and Max (of Max and Ruby) is a funny role model for my granddaughter. These are a few of the major drawbacks to being laid off and having them live with me.

Back to the thread drift already in progress.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk