Author Topic: Lou Dobbs to Leave CNN. Last Show was Tonight.  (Read 7126 times)

david86440

Lou Dobbs to Leave CNN. Last Show was Tonight.
« on: November 11, 2009, 06:30:20 PM »
Leaving on his own or forced out by CNN?

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Lou Dobbs to Leave CNN. Last Show was Tonight.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 06:38:54 PM »
hell probably show up on FOX. ;D
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 06:45:33 PM »
hell probably show up on FOX. ;D
If they replace Hannity for him, I'm all for it. Hannity is a sock puppet and a bully. Dobbs seems to think for himself and be man enough to apologize when he's wrong. I've been a fan for a long time. I'm sorry I missed tonight's show. I do hope he shows up on FOX, it will make me watch.
FQ13

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 06:51:06 PM »
Like John Stossel and Glenn Beck, they left a flagrant loser in the ratings network to follow the money. With Dobbs, it's probably a little of both.

A network that doesn't agree with his point of view, and a man who's house was shot at, for being a fly in the ointment at CNN.

I saw his Pro 2nd Amend. views several times.

Best of luck to him, CNN's ratings suck.

Yes Hannity is a card carrying member of the Reagan Conservative mindset, so many can't stand it, similar to Beck, whose more independent, why be PC and a sheeple member of the "Chris Matthews MSM", when somehow not being PC, gets you massive ratings.

Hmmm,...

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

WatchManUSA

• NRA Life Member - Join the NRA!
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 07:08:37 PM »
I had heard rumors that Dobbs was in talks with Fox Business Channel.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies." (Groucho Marx)

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:03:45 AM »

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 07:20:33 PM »

Yes Hannity is a card carrying member of the Reagan Conservative mindset, so many can't stand it, similar to Beck, whose more independent, why be PC and a sheeple member of the "Chris Matthews MSM", when somehow not being PC, gets you massive ratings.
Its not the ideology, its the aproach. I don't mind someone with a POV, I just don't want to be yelled at or have guests brought in as punching bags. I also like the fact that Dobbs is as likely to open fire on corporations as on anti-2A folks. I want indepence in a commentator. I like Lou.
FQ13

david86440

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 07:30:25 PM »
I know there has been talk of him leaving, but I was surprised tonight when he announced it on his show.

I like Lou too except for a while he was going a little overboard with his rantings. He seems to have come back to Earth.

twyacht

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 07:54:49 PM »
Its not the ideology, its the aproach. I don't mind someone with a POV, I just don't want to be yelled at or have guests brought in as punching bags. I also like the fact that Dobbs is as likely to open fire on corporations as on anti-2A folks. I want indepence in a commentator. I like Lou.
FQ13

Your right, the Pelosi middle of the night sneaky bitch approach in a 1200 page cluster**** is much more sensitive.

If the guests agree to go on Hannity, it's a MTFU thing, they bought their tickets, they know what their getting. Back it up, or retreat to Larry King.

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 08:04:03 PM »
Your right, the Pelosi middle of the night sneaky bitch approach in a 1200 page cluster**** is much more sensitive.

If the guests agree to go on Hannity, it's a MTFU thing, they bought their tickets, they know what their getting. Back it up, or retreat to Larry King.

No, its just the difference between a debate and an argument. In a debate, both sides make their case and cross examine the other. In an argument folks shout at each other. Watching a debate you might learn something from both sides, watching an arguement you learn who can yell the loudest. All heat, no light.
FQ13

twyacht

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 08:44:24 PM »
I have noticed you can't have a reasonable debate with a bowling ball mentality.

The "Messiah" mindset is deeply engraved and spliced into the DNA of the far left, just as the far right have their own problems.

But the fallback position of the far left is to reduce itself to personal attacks and of course, it's Bush's fault.

Who has more PC'ism? The far-left, or the far-right?
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk