Author Topic: I'm Done Wearing Masks !  (Read 4912 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
I'm Done Wearing Masks !
« on: January 14, 2021, 01:12:24 PM »
Masks are nothing but pure political bull$h!t. I'm done wearing them. And if anyone approaches me, these photos are in my phone. You see more of these types than any other. And most of the one's handed out, are of this same exact type and brand. "Helps Protect Against The Spread Of Bacteria"...... "Bacterial Filtration Efficiency Greater Than 99%".

Sounds good until you read the fine print on the side of the box..... "Does Not Eliminate The Risk Of Contracting Any Disease Or Infection".

Timothy

Re: I'm Done Wearing Masks !
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 01:36:25 PM »
Yeah, that’s never been a secret, Bill!

This type of mask is for preventing contamination of a surgical site, nothing more!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 458
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 02:00:16 PM »
From page 26 of the World Health Organization's guide,  Global Influenza Programme, Non-pharmaceutical public health measures for mitgating the risk and impact of epidemic and pandemic influenza

"OVERALL RESULT OF EVIDENCE ON FACE MASKS
1. Ten RCTs were included in the meta-analysis, and there was no evidence that face
masks are effective in reducing transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza. "

[emphasis mine]
[RCT = randomized controlled trial]
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 02:51:28 PM »
I've been saying that since day one.
I've known they were useless since the 1st time I staggered out of the gas chamber with snot running out of my ears.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 03:48:13 PM »
What the face masks HAVE done is create a false sense of security among the actual infected. I know some folks who got tested and diagnosed and were told to go home and quarantine. They went to walmart, the grocery store etc instead. My sis-in-law saw a lady in walmart that had an hour earlier posted on facebook that she had just tested positive.

read this the other day:

https://alachuachronicle.com/after-nine-months-we-still-know-masks-dont-work/?fbclid=IwAR1llsh71UtfSXe5h0FLLiJBImLnLjc_TlOq3Q6L5VRXgYqmOgUMGcluex4

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:56:41 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 09:16:00 AM »
You know by now, (or should   ;D   ) that I think it's all a bunch of crap.
But there IS another side of the coin.

Why I love masks :
#1  Gives my another canvas for offending liberals
#2 Women's eyes.  Even the meth mouth hooker is  prettier if you're looking at her eyes, and not her rotten teeth.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 458
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 10:43:43 AM »
Why I love masks :
#1  Gives my another canvas for offending liberals
#2 Women's eyes.  Even the meth mouth hooker is  prettier if you're looking at her eyes, and not her rotten teeth.

Look at a lot of meth mouth hookers do we?   Stay out of Walmart.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 12:44:33 PM »
Any business, or industry, that has a requirement for PPE is also mandated to have initial and ongoing education on the reason for, use of, and disposal of the gear.

Since COVID is spread through aerosolized droplets, any barrier will help.  However, this type of transmission indicates the dangers involved with removal and disposal of the PPE.  Remember they telling us early on not to touch our faces?  Every time you touch your mask for any reason you are transferring those organisms from the mask to your hands.  Every time you mask slips below your nose you are breathing in everything on the outside of that mask.

This is why we have not seen drops in cases based off the use of PPE.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2021, 12:54:00 PM »
Remember, most of the knot heads making these rules have never held a real manufacturing job!  I can assure you that medical professionals know these masks do nothing to keep them safe!.

I have OSHA 10 and 40 training, doubtful my RINO governor does!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2021, 12:57:01 PM »
Remember, most of the knot heads making these rules have never held a real manufacturing job!  I can assure you that medical professionals know these masks do nothing to keep them safe!.

I have OSHA 10 and 40 training, doubtful my RINO governor does!

Watch what the medical professionals, the docs and nurses you actually see in the clinic or hospital are doing.  They aren't perfect, but most are doing everything possible.  Compare a real medical professional to the actions of Dr. F, the expert and media god.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk