Author Topic: I'm Done Wearing Masks !  (Read 5001 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1066
Re: I'm Done Wearing Masks !
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2021, 01:07:30 PM »
You know by now, (or should   ;D   ) that I think it's all a bunch of crap.
But there IS another side of the coin.

Why I love masks :
#1  Gives my another canvas for offending liberals
#2 Women's eyes.  Even the meth mouth hooker is  prettier if you're looking at her eyes, and not her rotten teeth.

Like the rookie congresswoman from GA??  ;D  ;D  ;D

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2021, 09:45:18 AM »
Look at a lot of meth mouth hookers do we?   Stay out of Walmart.

This isn't suburbia, yes, I see quite a few meth whores.

Any business, or industry, that has a requirement for PPE is also mandated to have initial and ongoing education on the reason for, use of, and disposal of the gear.

That does a lot of good. These assholes couldn't be trusted with plastic straws and now they are littering with medical waste. I remember when people were actually worried and offended by medical waste on the beaches.

Like the rookie congresswoman from GA??  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yes   ;D   Exactly.   ;D

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 465
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2021, 11:35:18 AM »
And this just in.  Not only are the masks of dubious use, but so were the closures and lockdowns.

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-lockdowns-have-no-clear-benefit-vs-other-voluntary-measures-international-study-shows-1561656
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2021, 11:42:34 AM »
And this just in.  Not only are the masks of dubious use, but so were the closures and lockdowns.

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-lockdowns-have-no-clear-benefit-vs-other-voluntary-measures-international-study-shows-1561656

I guess Mayor Beetlejuice saw that too...... I saw yesterday where she has flip/flopped and now says restaurants need to re-open and get going again. Funny the timing with the election being over and all.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2021, 12:00:57 PM »
Speaking of Marjorie Green.   I have a bone to pick with her.

She initially filed to run as a candidate from my district to replace Democrat McBath.   Evidently the powers that be convinced her that either she couldn't win or that someone else would be better, so she ran out of my/her district in a more rural area.  I had already sent her a donation at that time.  Thought about asking for it back.  Felt betrayed.  She won the rural district but the Rep candidate in my district lost.    She probably wouldn't have won my district either, still I don't like the idea of running out of your district.   It just comes across as opportunistic.  It become more about the party winning rather than representing the people.
Will work for ammo

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:56:48 PM »

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2021, 12:10:44 PM »

She initially filed to run as a candidate from my district to replace Democrat McBath.   Evidently the powers that be convinced her that either she couldn't win or that someone else would be better, so she ran out of my/her district in a more rural area.  I had already sent her a donation at that time.  Thought about asking for it back.  Felt betrayed.  She won the rural district but the Rep candidate in my district lost.    She probably wouldn't have won my district either, still I don't like the idea of running out of your district.   It just comes across as opportunistic.  It become more about the party winning rather than representing the people.

Which is the main problem in party politics in a nutshell.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 898
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2021, 01:26:41 PM »

A little professional Carpet Bagging?  I understand your state election process requiring 50% +1, and its associated runoffs, but how does this multi-district eligibility work?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2021, 02:11:31 PM »
You can run for any US Congressional office no-matter where you actually live, at least in GA. 

A couple years back, Ossoff (soon to be Senator) ran in my congressional district, but he didn't live in the district.  He promised if he won he'd buy a house in our district.  Many people publicly denounced him for it.  He lost, but of course moved on to bigger things.  And in the end, 2 years ago, a Democrat, McBath, did win our district.

BTB, McBath won re-election and she did so by campaigning about all the favors she'd done for people, not on the issues. 
Will work for ammo

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2021, 09:46:26 AM »

Don't you have residency requirements ?
All elected officials must reside where they were elected.
Our new Mayor is catching shit for that . He lives on Governors Island, not in city limits.

Go read the Federalist. Pretty much every page contains warnings about the dangers of "faction".
Pretty useless really.
Like minded people will form cliques and be damned to your rules.
Articles of Confederation was no where near being the only thing they screwed up on.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2021, 10:10:44 AM »
There may be some residency requirements for state and local offices, but for the US House districts the only requirement is that you be a resident of GA. 
Will work for ammo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk