Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772032 times)

leatherman92

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #280 on: December 15, 2007, 04:22:38 PM »
hi moparman3006 welcome too the bigggg mouth place :)
One riot,one redneck

IrishCop

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #281 on: December 16, 2007, 10:23:43 PM »
Hi to all.  Terry here from North Alabama. Been fascinated with guns all of my life, and an active shooter (uhh, maybe I oughta use a different phrase...)  anyway, been an AVID shooter all of my adult life. 

Merry Christmas to everyone!   :D

SmithWesson

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #282 on: December 27, 2007, 12:31:19 AM »
Hello all. Another North Dakota Member checking in. I am active on a few other Gun Forums. This one look great!!
Always Care. Never Tell

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #283 on: December 27, 2007, 07:38:00 AM »
Welcome folks! You'll find this a reallly informative and very friendly site. This one is my favorite!
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Morgan Walker

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #284 on: December 31, 2007, 04:30:47 PM »
Howdy, Morgan Walker here from Fort Polk, LA.  I am about to retire from 20 years of active duty Army and I have been actively shooting for several years now.

Sponsor

« Reply #285 on: Today at 10:19:34 PM »

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #285 on: December 31, 2007, 04:47:53 PM »
Howdy, Morgan Walker here from Fort Polk, LA.  I am about to retire from 20 years of active duty Army and I have been actively shooting for several years now.

Welcome!  THANKS for your service, always can use anothe true HERO here!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

tombogan03884

« Reply #286 on: January 01, 2008, 09:10:45 PM »
I'm a former Marine Pfc. I also served as Unit armorer for a NH Army National Guard unit. I started shooting with my Dad when I was about 8. I've always been facinated with the Mechanics, lines and history of firearms and thier use, for sport, Personal defense and in defense of a community or nation. I'm a former Thompson Center machine Operator. and I am currently trying to wear out a Rock Island Armory
Govt Model 1911 in 45 ACP. The only improvement I could suggest to this sight would be SPELL CHECK LOL

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #287 on: January 01, 2008, 09:29:26 PM »
Hello there, folks.  I've been a long time fan of Michael's great blogs and videos for a bit over a year.

The Dubya comes from my last name, Wojtowicz, which I expect few people to know how to pronounce, let alone spell.

I'm a modern pulp writer and comic book scripter, having written for Don Pendleton's iconic Executioner series, and its spin-offs, and recently branched out into doing the scriptwork on IDW's Executioner comic series as well as writing for the post-apocalyptic science-fiction adventure series Outlanders, though the comics won't start coming until April, and the first Outlanders novel won't show up for a bit yet.

I can be an opinionated, grumpy old fizzle stick, especially when defending the 9mm from the Chowder-pellet (the .40 Smith).  I guess approaching my 38th spin around the sun, I'm getting conservative in my old age, not caring much for any calibers imagined after my birth. 

I love writing.  I love guns.  I love high adventure, dinosaurs, applications of theoretical science, and big honking robots.  And I had a good time getting the cover-babe for Outlanders just right.  Musically, I lean toward rock and variants of rap that aren't all "bling, b-words, and drug dealing" - there are rappers who aren't doing that garbage.  I also like honytonk and hick-hop (Cowboy Troy).

I also tend to be a little bit altruistically idealist, but I put too much thought into coming up with solutions to be braindead or worse, a complete libtard.

My favorite 1911 maker is Springfield Armory.  My absolute favorite was the "black stainless" one with the adjustable sights, ambi-safeties (necessary, since I'm physically southpaw), and the mag-well (I'd been indifferent to them up until trying that).  I also love the Smith and Wesson 629, and have lusted after a flattop Blackhawk for a long time.  (I need to put up the video of me wringing one out at Rangemasters in Utah.) Unfortunately, I also enjoy Beretta 9mm's, SIG .45's, 9mm's and .357's. (Okay, I like the .357 SIG.  I am prejudiced against the Short and Weak for killing the .41 AE and sweeping the 10mm aside.)

I live in the People's Republic of Cook County, but thankfully, I'm not directly under the heinous heel of Richard Daley (it'd be an insult to male genitalia and Robin the Boy Wonder to refer to him by any other name).

So, hi all.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #288 on: January 01, 2008, 09:34:13 PM »
"... and big honking robots"

Megas XLR vs the Glorf!!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #289 on: January 01, 2008, 09:40:38 PM »
"... and big honking robots"

Megas XLR vs the Glorf!!

I saw the guys who made that show, and oh they are my people.  The G-Force spoof was one of the funniest episodes I'd seen.  Plus - Bruce Campbell as a MODOK.  (Did I mention I was a nerd? :D)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk